52

Don't make any conclusions

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Can we get our faces painted?" Beomgyu asked Soobin.

"Why are you asking me?" Soobin laughed.

"Because it's your birthday, so we're doing everything that you want today!"

"Oh." Soobin brought a hand to his chin and contemplated quickly. "Yes!"

Beomgyu grabbed Soobin's hand and pulled him towards a booth where there was a short line.

"What are you gonna get?" Soobin asked Beomgyu.

"Um.. probably a butterfly." Beomgyu looked through a picture book and Soobin looked over his shoulder at the book.

"I'll match with you!" Soobin chirped.

Twenty minutes later, one side of both of their faces had a monarch butterfly. The two decided to show off their newly painted faces to their alphas.

"Junnie how do I look?" Soobin turned around and smiled at the alpha.

"Ah. My boyfriend looks so cute." Yeonjun placed a finger under the omega's chin and lifted his head upwards causing him to blush. Yeonjun stole a quick peck on the lips.

"L-Lets go g-get carnival food!" The flustered Soobin stuttered out.

Yeonjun chuckled lightly before letting go of the male's chin,"Okay."

Beomgyu was once again on Taehyun's back as they walked in the direction of a concession stand.

Soobin smiled at the sight, be was genuinely happy for the two being mates because if how close they were. Soobin looked over at Yeonjun to see that the alpha had been staring at him the entire time.

Yeonjun, embarrassed at having been caught, just blushed and looked away. He reached a hand out for Soobin and the omega took it, intertwining their fingers and swinging both of their arms back and forth with a skip.

Soobin stood in line next to Yeonjun while staring up at the menu. "Can you help me ask for a funnel cake?" Soobin whispered.

Yeonjun nodded and squeezed Soobin's hand comfortingly before walking up the the employee and ordering one for the two of them to share.

"It smells so good." Soobin sighed with delight at the scent.

Yeonjun held back his laughter and grabbed the funnel cake after he had paid.

The two males sat down across from Taehyun and Beomgyu who were already devouring a basket of fries.

"You guys didn't wait for us?"

"Of course not. If my puppy is hungry, I'm going to make him eat." Taehyun spoke with a smirk. Beomgyu rolled his eyes before picking up another fry to eat.

"What's that?" He asked curiously as he eyed the plate Yeonjun had put down.

"Funnel cake." Yeonjun pulled off a piece and fed it to Soobin who ate it eagerly with a smile.

"Tae I want some." He whined.

"Okay, puppy." The alpha got up and went to order.

"He is absolutely whipped." Yeonjun laughed.

Beomgyu eyed him,"You're feeding Soobin right now."

"The birthday boy is not allowed to do anything physically exhausting. It's the  rules."

Soobin blushed and Beomgyu just giggled.

・:*:・ A few hours later ・:*:・

The four males had spent the entire time running around, playing a bunch of games and riding a few different rides.

They had accumulated cotton candy, more plush toys and full stomachs from all the candies they had consumed together.

It was past 11 and the carnival did fireworks at midnight. So they decided to all stay in order to watch the show.

"What next?" Beomgyu asked licking a lollipop he had acquired. To Taehyun, the sight made him want to have Beomgyu on his knees, but they were in public so he managed to contain himself.

"Hmm.." Soobin looked around before pointing up at the ferris wheel. "Let's do this!"

Everyone looked up at it before nodding. "Sure."

Yeonjun held all of Soobin's items as he followed the omega to the wheel.

"Two people per carriage." The employee spoke, his name tag read Chan.

"Okay!"

The males waited in line and when it was finally their turn they got into their individual carriages, planning to all meet up afterwards.

Soobin sat across from Yeonjun and felt the ride begin. "Hey." Yeonjun whispered.

"Hi." Soobin whispered back nervously. He had done a good job distracting himself from midnight, but now he was here across from the person he loved just moments before the day ends.

"I got you something really nice." The alpha spoke again before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a box.

"What-"

"Happy birthday Binnie." Yeonjun opened the box to reveal a diamond studded ring.

"Wait-"

"Not a marriage ring, or a promise ring.. just.. a ring you can assign any meaning to." He placed it on the omega's right ring finger.

"O-Okay.." Soobin sighed,"You're making this difficult Yeonjun."

"Well.. I'm about to make it harder."

"What does-"

"I love you." Yeonjun whispered.

Soobin gasped softly, eyes watering. "Do you mean it?" He leaned towards the alpha slightly.

Yeonjun nodded with a smile and pulled the omega to his side of the carriage and kissed him.

The omega pulled away,"I love you too."

He wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck and kissed him again.

Then he felt a shock against his lips.

And heard the fireworks go off.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun mortified and the alpha mirrored his expression.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
😈
Well?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧😈Well?