39

No one cares but I had a photoshoot 😞 been inside for 40 days now?

😞 been inside for 40 days now?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Soobin!" Beomgyu wiped his tears trying to find Soobin in the venue, but finding it hard to do with his blurred vision.

Soobin came up to him quickly and gasped at his appearance., "Soobin I want to go back to the dorms." Beomgyu sobbed.

"O-Okay! Yeonjun, can you drive us?" Soobin was slightly panicked at his best friend's hysteric state.

"Yeah of course." The alpha looked at the two males in concern but grabbed his car key nevertheless.

Ten minutes later the alpha waved to his boyfriend as his boyfriend helped Beomgyu up and into their dorm room.

"Beomgyu.. Beommie breathe." Soobin rubbed the male's back.

Beomgyu hiccuped and attempted to compose himself.

"Was he.. not your mate?" Soobin asked softly.

"No. Taehyun's my mate." Beomgyu smiled sadly.

Soobin's face turned into one of concern, "D-did he hurt you? Because if he did I'll ki-"

"Not physically.." Beomgyu mumbled with more tears forming.

"Then.."

"He knew. He knew we were mates this whole time."

"Beomgyu.."

"He saw me hurt.. and crying.. and terrified of losing him to himself! I lost sleep over him!" Beomgyu flung himself into Soobin's arms and cried harder.

Soobin rubbed his back slowly. "But Beommie.. don't you think that maybe.. there's a reason he didn't tell you?"

"I can't even think of a single reason why he wouldn't tell me." Beomgyu sighed rubbing his eyes for the umpteenth time.

"We'll figure it out, okay?" Soobin whispered.

Beomgyu sighed and nodded hesitantly.

・:*:・

"I'm worried.." Soobin whispered into his phone.

There was a muffled voice on the other side of the phone before Soobin spoke again.

"I know I saw him... I'll talk to Beomgyu.. okay.. bye-bye." Soobin kissed into the phone quietly before hanging up and looking at Beomgyu.

"Are you going to stay in bed all day..?" Soobin asked gently.

"I could." Beomgyu muttered. The omega sat up in his bed and leaned over to grabbed another tissue to blow his nose with.

"Beommie.. this isn't healthy.. it's been four days and Taehyun is worried sick."

Beomgyu frowned,"He didn't care when I was worried about my future mate."

"Beomgyu. I'm sure there was a reason..."

"Why aren't you on my side Soobin..? I thought we were just supposed to stick together.." Beomgyu's eyes watered.

"What? I am on your side.. it's just.. you're going through a lot right now and you're in so much pain.. I think it would be better if you knew why he did what he did.."

Beomgyu reached over and grabbed the stuffed animal that Taehyun gave him on his first date and frowned.

"I guess.." Beomgyu hugged the plushy.

"Taehyun looks like a mess Beomgyu.. like he hasn't gotten sleep for days.. he needs you.."

Beomgyu bit his lip. "Okay.." He murmured.

"Huh?"

"I said okay.. I'll go to school..."

"Yes!" Soobin sprung up and Beomgyu smiled softly at his reaction.

Thirty minutes later Beomgyu had showered and dressed himself in sweatpants and one of Taehyun's hoodies unintentionally.

"Are you ready to go?" Soobin asked gently as he got up from his spot on the couch.

Beomgyu just nodded silently and let Soobin grab his hand so they could leave together.

Getting through the first class of the day was fairly easy for Beomgyu, except for the fact that be had a.lot of work to make up. But it helped him to remain distracted from everything that had just occurred between him and Taehyun.

The actual conflict occurred when he went for lunch in the cafeteria and saw Taehyun standing there waiting for him.

"Beomgyu." Taehyun spoke softly, he took a step towards the omega.

Beomgyu could see bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep. And he had thrown on whatever clothes hadn't been dirtied.

"Taehyun.." He whispered.

The omega's eyes widened and he ran.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Don't you just love anticipation?
😇

What do you think is gonna happen??
lol