26

Vote and Comment (╥﹏╥)✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Okay, this is the last part of our date." Yeonjun spoke, pulling the car into the parking lot. Soobin frowned. He was really enjoying the time he had spent with the alpha.

"This isn't going to be our only date.. right?" Soobin asked hesitantly.

"Of course not. Part of dating is going on a lot of dates Binnie." Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's hand and kissed it again.

"Oh.. I didn't know dating could be like that."

He never took me on dates.. he just kept me inside..

"What does that mean?" Yeonjun asked, playing with Soobin's fingers over the console as he parked the car. He turned to look at the silent male who held brief eye contact with him.

"Uhm.. just.. bad experiences.." Soobin shifted his eyes away from Yeonjun's and frowned.

Yeonjun looked at the omega skeptically. A part of him knew since the anxiety attack that Soobin was a special omega to be handled with care. He just hoped that one day he and Soobin would be close enough that Soobin could tell him anything.

"Well, let's go inside. I know you're hungry." Yeonjun spoke, trying to distract Soobin from the things on his mind that were bothering him and making him upset.

"Okay." Soobin mumbled, getting out of the car and following Yeonjun to the entrance of the place.

"You don't mind pasta do you?"

"Pasta?! It's been so long!" Soobin's mood began to brighten as Yeonjun grabbed his hand.

"But.. um Yeonjunnie.. do we have to dress formally?"

"Not here."

"But everyone else is-"

"Don't worry about it." Yeonjun smirked and pulled the omega inside the restaurant.

"Hello. Right this way." The server's whose name tag read Minjae spoke after bowing respectfully.

Soobin stepped back in a bit of surprise. People didn't really bow for omegas or in their general direction.

Not when they thought of omegas as useless.

"C'mon you goof." Yeonjun ruffled the omega's hair and pulled him towards the back of the restaurant with tables that were decorated nicer than every other table in the front of the restaurant.

Soobin's jaw dropped.

"Wow Yeonnie. This must have been expensive.." Soobin bit his lip nervously and looked up at the alpha who wasn't even slightly shocked at the appearance of the glamorous room they entered.

Yeonjun just shrugged with a sly smile and walked towards the table in the center of the room. He pulled out a chair and gestured for Soobin to sit in it.