75 *

enjoy ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

enjoy ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The omega's legs were shaking as the vibrator was pushed in and out of him slowly. "Oh- Oh! There!"

The alpha smirked, "This spot?"  He applied extra pressure to the omega's prostate and listened to his boyfriend's moans increase in volume.

Soobin's back was to the mattress with his legs spread apart while the alpha leaned over him and thrusted the vibrator into him.

"Yes! Right there~" The omega whined, gripping at the hotel bedsheets with his ears flat against his head from the pleasure. "Alpha, I'm gonna cum-"

"Yeah?" Yeonjun asked with a smirk.

"M-mhm ye- HEY! Put it back in. Please put it back in-" The omega begged, tears filling his eyes because he knew the climax he had been trying to get to was long gone.

The alpha ran a finger down Soobin's inner thigh and picked up some of the omegas slick on it. "So sticky.." He licked the substance. "And sweet.."

An idea popped into his head.

Soobin whined and panted from the previous stimulation. "Why would you take that out- is that your tongue?!" Soobin flinched when he felt the alpha's wet muscle against the rim of his hole.

"Yeonju~ oh my ~ Yeonnie.."  The omega's pout faded away as he moaned in delight from being eaten out. Yeonjun wasted no time groping the omega's ass as well as licking him in all the right spots.

The alpha pulled away to finger his omega with three fingers,"Does my tongue feel good for you?"

"Yes. So put it back." The omega moaned before grabbing the alpha's head and directing it towards his hole. He pushed the back of the alpha's head to get his tongue to go deeper.

"Alpha.. you feel so good. I could cum from just this.." The omega squirmed as he felt his member twitch.

The alpha pulled away, slightly out of breath. "Calm yourself," he chuckled at the needy omega who wasn't having it.

"I really want you to fuck me." The omega moaned as he fingered himself.

Seeing this, the alpha couldn't help but rush a little quicker when it came to removing his boxers.

Yeonjun grabbed a condom and put it on carefully. "Tell me if it hurts a lot. Be honest-"

"Fuck me. Please please please fuck me." Soobin whined still fingering himself until Yeonjun grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

"How do dirty words falling from your mouth sound so pretty?" The alpha murmured as he stroked his member a few times. The omega blushed and looked away from him.

"Okay, can I put it in?"The alpha asked gently.

"Yes." The omega whined as the alpha placed his hands on the omega's inner thighs and pushed into him slowly.

He could feel the omega's walls tense up around his member,"Baby you gotta relax.." The alpha grunted.

Soobin moaned, legs shaking as the alpha finally pushed himself all the way into him.

Yeonjun paused so the omega could catch his breath.

"Can I start now?" He murmured and the omega nodded.

The alpha pulled out and thrusted into him slowly. Soobin shuddered and let out a moan. "O-oh~ alpha~"

Yeonjun began to find a steady place as he continued to thrust into his mate. The alpha analyzed the omega's face before grabbing one leg and placing it over his shoulder so he could reach the omega's prostate.

"Yeonjun! There~ oh there!" Soobin cried out, he wanted to touch himself but Yeonjun wouldn't let him.

"You're just gonna come by my dick. You don't get to touch yourself." The alpha spoke huskily and the omega felt his climax near.

"Yeonnie.. t-tell me I-I'm a g-good omega.." He whined, tears filling his eyes from the pleasure.

"You're the best omega. Such a pretty omega I'm lucky to have." He thrusted into the omega's hole roughly and the omega kept crying out in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" Soobin cried out.

"Cum, you're a good omega. Only the prettiest omegas get to cum. Cum for me and I'll mark you now." The alpha spoke in a soothing voice. The omega's back arched off the bed as he came onto Yeonjun's chest and his own stomach.

Yeonjun leaned down and sunk his canines into the omegas neck, biting him, not hard enough to hurt terribly, but enough to complete the process.

Yeonjun kept fucking into him to get his own climax. "Yeonnie.. i-it feels weird-" Soobin moaned from overstimulation.

Finally, Yeonjun came, filling the condom with warm cum and causing Soobin to flinch. "It feels so nice.." Soobin moaned.

Bite him too.

"Bite me too." The alpha bared his neck and the weakened omega leaned up to bite the alpha.

When Soobin pulled away he saw a pink glow around his and Yeonjun's bodies. The alpha saw it too as he pulled out of the omega slowly.

"I love you." Soobin murmured in awe. The glow became brighter.

"I love you too." The alpha reconnected their lips.

・:*:・

"I know who he his.. that omega's my long lost son." The head alpha Donghye spoke to Han-Joon,"That's why he looks so much like Yena."

"I saw him when I was at the Choi mansion." Yena pouted with her arms crossed,"I was going after the alpha and I saw them in the greenhouse together."

"So.. you know where he is Yena?"

"Yeah. He's staying with the Choi's. Dad can you please get rid of him?" Yena begged.

"Actually. He's going to have to come home. But seeing as you're so close to him Han-Joon. Maybe you can marry him. You're a very trustworthy alpha."

Han-Joon smiled at this.

"Yes! Then I can marry Yeonjun." Yena spoke wistfully.

"And I'll finally have the descent of the Moon Goddess with me." Donghye smirked to himself. You've lost Naeha.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ohohoho (~ ̄³ ̄)~
what have we here?!
and now they've mated completely!
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤