49

What time is it for you? And how are you doing?

I'm great 😌 and it's 7:55 p.m.
May 2, 2020
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soobin rolled over in the bed and rested his cheek on Yeonjun's bare chest. He sighed softly as he felt the slow rise and fall of it against his cheek.

"Are you up Binnie?" Yeonjun whispered as he brought a hand up to Soobin's hair and began to stroke his head slowly and gently.

Soobin just hummed and nuzzled himself further against the alpha's chest.

"What time is it..?" Soobin mumbled.

"It's.." Yeonjun looked over at the bedside table,"Nine in the morning. Your party isn't for another seven hours."

Soobin frowned and closed his eyes again. Yeonjun stroked the base of his ears and soothed him. "We have to get up Soobin.."

"I know.." Soobin sighed,"I feel like if I move from here.. I'll have to accept the fact you might not be my mate."

There's nothing to worry about Soobin.

"What?" Soobin asked, suddenly more alert as he sat up in Yeonjun's lap. Yeonjun grunted from the pressure on his crotch.

"I didn't say anything Binnie." He quirked an eyebrow. "But also.. there's still the chance that I could be your mate.. don't you think?"

Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Why do you think so negatively?"

"Because.. good things don't usually happen to me Junnie." Soobin's eyes watered. "Everything I think is good ends up backfiring on me."

"Baby.." Yeonjun sat up and hugged the male close. From the way Soobin was holding back tears Yeonjun could tell there was more to this story.

"Let's get up for today. Okay? Today's an important day for you."

Soobin reluctantly nodded and got of of the alpha. He was about to walk towards the bathroom when Yeonjun picked him up bridal style.

"Junni-"

"It's your birthday, I have to treat you like the king. And the king does not walk."

Soobin blushed and rolled his eyes. "What's next, you feed me?"

"Yes."

"Yeonnie you can't-"

"But first I'll brush your teeth for you."

"Yeonjun!"

・:*:・

Soobin crossed his arms and glared at Yeonjun. His breath was fresh, but it wasn't by his own hand.

"I can't believe you brushed my teeth for me." He grumbled as Yeonjun turned on the bath and filled it with bubbles.

Yeonjun just shrugged before he pulled at the hem Soobin's shirt.

"Yeonjun-"

"I'm going to bathe you too-"

Soobin's eyes widened and he jumped off the bathroom counter.

"NO!"

"Come back birthday boy!" Yeonjun managed to catch the omega and put him over his shoulder.

"YEONJUN PUT ME DOWN!" The omega slapped Yeonjun's ass from his spot on the alpha's shoulder but the alpha ignored it.

Yeonjun closed the door behind them.

"I'll let you undress and get into the bubble bath yourself. But I'm washing your hair."

"Fine." Soobin wasn't ready for Yeonjun to see his naked body yet.

Not with the scars.

Soobin sat down in the large tub and called for Yeonjun to look at him.

"Ah. You look so cute." I want to get in with him.

Soobin blushed. "Shut up." He crossed his arms.

Yeonjun's bathtub doubled as a shower, so he grabbed the water spout and put some water in Soobin's hair before putting shampoo in it.

Soobin purred from the skill of Yeonjun's scrubbing and Yeonjun just cooed at his cute boyfriend.

He rinsed out the soap before standing up.

"Do you want to shower by yourself?"

"Yes."

Yeonjun pouted playfully but left the bathroom nevertheless to sit in his bedroom.

If Soobin didn't want Yeonjun to see him naked, then Yeonjun would respect that.

Yeonjun picked up Soobin's discarded clothes and read the tags before making a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Young master Choi?"

"Please bring me nice shirts, shorts and sweaters."

"What size?"

Yeonjun gave them the information and twenty minutes later the items were in his possession.

A few moments later, a sparkly clean Soobin left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him and wet hair.

"Yeonjun I didn't bring clothes."

"Oh I got you some."

"What? When?"

"Don't worry about that."

Soobin looked at him skeptically before looking at the many different name brand clothes.

"Yeonnie these look so expensive."

"Really? That's just Gucci."

Soobin's jaw dropped.

"Uhm.." Yeonjun realized his mistake,"Just go try them on."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
What a cutie~