94

I'm gonna sleep 🤩✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I'm gonna sleep 🤩
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I don't wanna go outside." Soobin grumbled with his arms crossed as the alpha pulled him off of the couch.

"Babe. Just this once, trust me."

He was already in a bad mood because of Yeonjun staying at work for too long the night before. The omega had tried to make dinner for the both of them, but the alpha didn't end up coming home until after Soobin fell asleep.

Soobin huffed and glared at him, before walking into the bedroom cleaning himself up.

"Where are we even going?" Soobin asked as he took off his clothes.

"The beach. So grab your swimming stuff."

The omega sighed and threw his pants at the alpha before walking into the closet and putting on jean shorts as well as grabbing himself swim trunks.

"Why are you being so moody?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'm not." The omega exited the closet and put sunscreen as well as his swimming things in a tote bag.

Yeonjun sighed. "If you say so.. let's go."

・:*:・

"C'mon Soobin~" The alpha parked his car and opened the door for Soobin.

The omega frowned and got out of the car to join the alpha in the parking lot.

"What's made you so upset baby?" Yeonjun asked as he grabbed the omega's tote bag.

"I'm not upset." Soobin pouted and followed the alpha to a familiar grassy area.

The alpha sighed and placed a picnic blanket on the ground before also placing the basket down.

"C'mon Binnie.. at least talk to me.. I brought you here to be romantic.." The alpha sat down and pulled the omega down into his lap.

The omega sighed, "I'm sorry.. but yesterday.. you came home late and I got really upset because I thought we would eat together.."

The alpha absorbed this information before nodding in understanding. "I'm sorry Binnie.. can I make it up to you now?"

The omega nodded and let the alpha bring out the food he packed for the both of them. "Also.. you remember where we are right?"

"Isn't this.. the beach we were at on the day we bonded?" Soobin asked curiously looking up at the alpha.

The alpha smiled and wrapped an arm around Soobin's waist. "Yeah. I wanted us to do something more sentimental today."

"Sentimental?" Soobin giggled softly and ate a pineapple off of one of the fruit kabobs.

"Yep." Yeonjun opened his mouth and Soobin gave him some of the fruit he had.

"Then.. can we get in the water like we did 3 years ago?" Soobin asked.

"That's why I asked you to bring the swim suit Binnie." Yeonjun chuckled as he watched the omega spring out of his lap and crawl over to the tote bag to get his clothes.

"Wait I need to change.. Can I change in your car?"

"Yeah. Here, take the keys." The alpha was about to pass it to his boyfriend, but the omega used the powers he had to bring them to himself.

"Aren't I cool Yeonnie?"

"The coolest." The alpha laughed.

Soobin smiled widely and Yeonjun found himself admiring the omega's dimples.

"Okay I'll be right back."

Yeonjun made sure the omega was gone before double checking to see the ring was in the box in the picnic basket.

Okay.. I can do this..

Three minutes later Soobin returned in swim shorts and no shirt. "Where's your swim clothing?"

"I'm wearing it underneath." The alpha stripped out of his pants and grabbed the omega's hand so they could get in the water together.

Soobin squealed, "It's cold!"

"Yeah?" Yeonjun got a mischievous smirk, and just like those years ago, he splashed Soobin and started a water fight.

The two males ran after each other getting even and uneven with each other as they played in the water.

"You're such a bully!" Soobin giggled as he splashed the alpha with more water and ran away.

The alpha ran up to the omega and wrapped his arms around him to restrain him.

"No~" He laughed as the alpha lifted him off the ground and spun him around.

Yeonjun put the omega back on the sand and pulled him close again so they were chest to chest.

"Hi." Yeonjun smiled back at him.

"Hey." Soobin giggled.

"Let's watch the sunset. Hm?"

Soobin nodded and the two dried off. Yeonjun sneakily grabbed the box before sitting on the blanket with Soobin.

The omega rested his head on the alpha's shoulder and the two were relaxed in a comfortable silence until Soobin spoke up. "You said you wanted today to be sentimental.. why?"

The alpha froze. "Soobin.. do you remember your graduation day one month ago?"

"Kind of.. I remember you yelling 'That's my baby' when I walked across the stage." Soobin laughed. "Naeun got so mad and she finally gave up."

"Well.. do you remember the after party?" The alpha continued after laughing.

"Not really..  I was really drunk.." Soobin played with the picnic blanket as he watched the sun set.

"Well.. you whispered something to me."

"What.. what did I say?" The omega turned to look at the alpha with a bit of uncertainty.

"You said.. you wanted to get married to me because you loved me more than anything in the world.. and marrying me would be the best thing you'd ever experience.."

"I-I did?!" Soobin blushed.

"Yeah." The alpha stood up and brought Soobin to stand up with him before getting down on one knee.

"Yeonjun.." Soobin gasped and covered his mouth in surprise.

"I want to make that experience come true. Since you came in to my life, I have felt nothing but happier to be with you. You've always been so caring and loving to me in the past few years we've been dating. And I'm so so deeply in love with you. Will you marry me Soobin?"

Soobin nodded quickly with teary eyes before whispering,"Yes."

The alpha slipped the ring onto his boyfriend-

fiancé*

and the two shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much." Soobin muttered.

"I love you more Binnie."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧