90

Part 2 lol✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Part 2 lol
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The two girls were about to begin college, and Naeha decided to take the courses from home as she was a month away from to birthing Soobin.

"Solhye, give me cuddles."

"Baby finish your online studies application first." Solhye walked over and stroked the top of her girlfriend's head.

Naeha pouted and continued to fill out the important information on the website. Finally she finished, and with a satisfied sigh, she shut the laptop.

"All done. Let's go to bed! I want cuddles!" She opened her arms and Solhye rolled her eyes before obliging.

"Oh! Tomorrow we have to go and register for your courses online.. will you be okay with doing all that walking? Or do you want me to rent a wheelchair-"

"I can walk just fine for a little bit!" Naeha pouted and Solhye laughed.

"Okay!"

・:*:・

The two girls finally arrived at the college and Naeha felt herself become slightly self conscious from the amount of people staring at her belly bump.

Solhye just squeezed her hand and led her to the front desk where the man greeted her.

"Hello, what are you here for?"

"We wanted to confirm an online class," Solhye handed in the application that Naeha had filled in the day before.

The man took the paper, "All right, give me a moment." He stood up and went to the back room.

The two girls didn't know it then, but Donghye had seen her enter the college with her pregnant stomach. And from that day he was able to keep looking for her.

・:*:・Soobin's Birth・:*:・

"Hi, I'm here to see my mate. She just gave birth." Solhye spoke, out of breath from running down the hallway.

"Sorry ma'am but who are you here to see?"

"Choi Naeha."

"Oh. She's in room 401B-"

It was then that the hospital alarms went off and the building was put in lockdown for the intruder who was none other than the alpha Donghye.

Solhye's eyes widened as she heard the sounds of gunshots down the hallway.

Naeha!

Solhye ran up the stairs to the fourth floor, even with the nurses telling her to stop, she kept running to get to her mate.

"Naeha. Give me the child." Solhye heard over the speakers. Donghye. He's the fucking intruder. Are you fucking-

Solhye burst into fourth floor and saw the lights go out. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Solhye finally caught up and found the woman holding a sobbing baby boy.

He was beautiful, and looked a lot like Naeha.

"Please. Save him." Naeha begged.

"Naeha-"

"I'm not going to make it out of here. Not with him Solhye." She's too tired and weak from just delivering the baby.

Solhye carefully picked up the baby and felt the tears build up in her eyes.

"Solhye if I ever make it out of here alive.. I'll go to our place.. please wait for me.."

"I love you." Solhye whispered.

"I love you too." Naeha spoke before shooing her mate out if the room with tears falling down her face.

Solhye coddled the baby before quickly rushing out of the hospital. The screams of her mate in her ears as she sobbed and left the hospital.

・:*:・Present・:*:・

Soobin wiped his eyes. "To protect me?"

Naeha nodded and wiped her own eyes.  "I knew he was still out there even after I survived.. but I didn't want to risk it. He knew my scent and not yours.. I couldn't let you die. I refused to."

Naeha took a deep breath and Solhye rubbed her back,"I didn't meet up with Solhye until 2 years ago.. I had been hiding out in secret after a nurse saved me from dying that day."

"I found Solhye at our place one day.. and finally reunited with her properly.. she showed me all your baby pictures and I regret not being in your life. Soobin I wanted to be in your life."

"And when.." She sniffed and Solhye handed her a tissue,".. when I found out you were kidnapped.. I realized that my actions were in vain! I could have been there for you! Soobin I'm so sorry."

Soobin nodded in understanding before standing up and moving to hug his mother. "It's okay."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

😔
I don't know why these words don't feel that emotional to me
👹

10 chAptErs LeFt