19

Soobin watched as the clock slowly changed from 3:58 to 3:59

Soobin watched as the clock slowly changed from 3:58 to 3:59. He bit at his eraser in annoyance. The one time he was excited to do something, the clock decided to tick so slowly.

He sighed softly and began packing up his stuff anyways. Quietly and inconspicuously so the professor wouldn't scold him and so the other students in the class wouldn't start doing what he was doing and as a result cause the entire class to get scolded.

It happened way too often.

Just a little more.. come on..

Soobin watched the second hand finally pass the 11 and then.

"Alright class. We'll meet here again in two days. Goodbye." The professor grabbed her binder and left the room. 

Soobin was almost practically on her heels as he left the room with a smile expecting to see Yeonjun at the door.

But he didn't.

Soobin frowned, maybe he was just late.

Soobin pulled out his phone and saw the time, 4:03.

Yeah.. I'll just wait until 4:05.

Soobin stood against the wall and waited a bit longer, pulling out a book from his bag and reading for a bit.

He sighed again and looked at his phone. 4:18.

He's not coming. Idiot.

Soobin frowned and put his book back into his bag. He'd be lying if he said he didn't tear up. But he decided to just blame that on him just feeling vulnerable all day. 

He looked at his phone again. 4:30.

You lied to me Yeonjun.

"Jerk." he muttered under his breath. Trying not to tear up any more because he didn't want to wipe his tears on the sleeve of the hoodie that Yeonjun had let him wear.

Soobin put his phone in the hoodie pocket and not even a second later it vibrated. He pulled it out of his pocket quickly but frowned a bit when he noticed it was Beomgyu. 

"Hello?" Soobin asked.

"When are you coming back to the doooorm~ Lets go eaaaat~"

"Um.. maybe not today."

"Hey. I recognize that tone- Binnie are you crying?" He asked in concern.

"Whaaat nooo-" Soobin looked at the ceiling trying to stop himself from crying.

"What happened?"

"Um.. n-nothing really. I'll tell you when I get back."

"Wait where are yo-"

Soobin hung up the phone. He felt as if someone asking him how he felt would cause the waterworks to come out fullspeed.

"Hey you."

Soobin looked ahead of him and saw no one. He turned around slowly and saw the same omega from before.

Naeun.

"U-um."

"What's your name?"

"S-Soobin.."

"Can't you speak without fucking stuttering?"

"I can it's ju-"

"Save it. I don't actually care. Come with me."

"No." Soobin spoke, trying to exude all his confidence at once.

"It wasn't a question runt." She grabbed Soobin's arm and pulled him into the stairwell. The one no one usually used because most classes were on the first floor at this time.

"What do you want?" he asked. Slowly losing sadness and becoming more irritated with her tone.

"Stay away from Yeonjun oppa." She crossed her arms. 

Soobin fake contemplated this for a moment,"Erm. No."

"No?! What?!"

"I think. I said. What. I. Said." Soobin leaned towards her and poked her in the chest.

"I think. You should listen to me." She poked him back with a snarl on her face.

"Or else? What's going to happen to me. News flash Naeun we're both omegas!"

"So what? I have my beta friends, and I have other alphas who'll do whatever I say because they're head over heels for me."

"Yeah. All of them but Yeonjun."

"He doesn't like you." She retorted quickly.

"Have you seen the sweater I'm wearing?" Soobin smirked smugly

"Ugh! Watch your back." She shoved him.

"Get off my back!" He shoved her back.

"Fucking loser." She pushed past him and left the stairwell.

Soobin just sighed squatting towards the ground. He hated confrontation. 

Ugh Soobin, you idiot. Why are you fighting for a guy who didn't even follow through on his promise?

"Because. You are. A. Clown." He muttered to himself before leaving the stairwell and walking to the dorm.

He unlocked the door to see Beomgyu on the couch with a bag of chips in his hands.

"Welcome home."

"Hello." Soobin spoke un-enthusiastically, walking into their shared bedroom to put his school stuff down before flopping next to his best friend and stealing chips from him.

"Nice sweater."

"Shut up."

"Well.. tell me what happened."

"Just.. don't get too mad.."

Beomgyu sat upright. "Speak."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Well. I tried.. Right now it's like exposition so I hope you guys aren't bored.. :/

Like there will be action and stuff but yeAh :D