76 :(

《Trigger Warning: Mentions of Rape and Abuse. Please please PLEASE, I'd you are not comfortable with such a sensitive topic, DO NOT READ. I really care about your health.》

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

21 Years Ago

Naeha's Sophomore Year

Naeha sat at her lunch table with Solhye when a certain alpha approached the two of them. Solhye's smile quickly turned into a grimace and Naeha looked up at the alpha in confusion.

"Um.. hi.." she spoke.

"Hey. I'm Donghye.. can I talk to you in private Naeha?"

"Whatever you have to say to her you can say it he-"

"I'll be fine Solhye." The omega patted her beta best friend's shoulder before leaving.

Solhye knew what was happening. Every other week an alpha asked out her best friend and longtime crush, Naeha. But Solhye didn't have the courage to confess, so instead she watched her friend reject the alpha pricks who didn't stand a chance.

It's not like she'd ever say yes.

"I have a boyfriend now." Naeha spoke while giggling as she sat down at the table across from Solhye.

Solhye frowned, "What?"

"He was very sweet when he asked me out.. and gave me this," Naeha pulled out a chocolate bar attached to a plushy bear, "And! He wants to take me on a date." Naeha sighed. "How romantic."

"Yes. Very.." Solhye kept her mouth shut.

Naeha dated Donghye for two years. And in that time she learned just how bad a person Donghye was. Many times he attempted to impregnate her and when she refused he took it out on her with violence.

Naeha's Senior Year
19 Years Ago

"I don't like him. I really don't. He's a bad person Naeha." Solhye spoke to her best friend. The two girls were 18 and were on summer break after finally finishing highschool.

"But.. he's usually nice to me.." Naeha protested weakly as Solhye iced a new bruise Donghye gave her.

"But he's an asshole to everyone else! Guys like that don't like you, they just want things from you! And if he liked you he wouldn't have stood you up today and then hit you when you confronted him!"

Naeha frowned. Solhye was right.

"I don't know how to break up with him.." Naeha wiped her teary eyes.

"I'll help you." Solhye spoke,"Just call him."

Naeha nodded and grabbed her phone to call the alpha. She dialed his number and there were a few rings before he picked up with an angry voice.

"Donghye?" Naeha spoke softly.

"What is it?" He asked roughly.

"I want to break up with you." Naeha spoke clearly.

The was movement on the other side of the line until the phone shut off.

"That.. was surprisingly easy." Naeha whispered and leaned into the embrace of Solhye.

"And I'm still here for you."

"You're all I need." Naeha mumbled before falling asleep. Solhye tucked her best friend into the bed before pecking her forehead and leaving to go home. Her parents had a strict curfew on her so she wasn't able to stay the night.

・:*:・

Solhye woke up that morning with 15 missed calls from Naeha. In a panic she picked up the phone and dialed her back.

"Naeha?!"

"I'm going to bare his child." Naeha spoke in a monotone voice.

"Naeha what are you-"

"I'm pregnant! There's no way for me not to be! He came in me!" Naeha yelled over the phone.

"W-we can get you plan B-"

"I'm alergic to it!" She sobbed into the phone.

"I-I'm coming over." With shaky hands Solhye grabbed her car keys and made her way back to Naeha's house.

"How am I going to start college with a child?! My parents are going to disown me. The always warned me about getting pregnant! I shouldn't have said yes to him!" She spoke in hysterics as she opened the door and walked with Solhye into her own bedroom.

"Explain to me w-what happened N-Naeha!" Solhye sat down beside the crying girl.

"He came over last night, and told me that we would never be over. And that I was going to give birth to the Moon Goddess' child. So I told him he w-was crazy and I begged him to stop but he didn't!" Naeha sobbed into Solhye's shoulder.

"He didn't stop." Naeha repeated, crying harder.

Solhye felt tears well up in her own eyes,"I'll help you. We'll raise the baby together. I don't want that man near you again."

"Okay."

"Naeha.."

"Yes..?"

"I.. um.. I love you."

Naeha's eyes widened.

"I don't want or expect anything from you. But I love you and I'm here to help you with everything."

Naeha nodded and curled into Solhye's embrace.

"Thank you."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Just a lil backstory 4 you all
😞