43

Still not proofread hAhThis is update 2, make sure you read 42 before this one 😞✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is update 2, make sure you read 42 before this one 😞
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"A boat?" Soobin looked up at the alpha with wide eyes. "Never.."

"Wait, I'm an idiot." Yeonjun face palmed, "Are you scared of being on water? Because if you are we can just do something els-"

"No! Let's go! I want to go on a boat!" Soobin was smiling brightly at the alpha.

"Perfect." The alpha took the backpack off of Soobin's back and grabbed Soobin's hand. "Right this way then."

Soobin allowed Yeonjun to guide him towards the dock. "Yeonjun.. is that.. a yacht?"

Yeonjun smirked at him, "Maybe."

"How were you able to afford that?!"

Yeonjun just shrugged.

Soobin ignored the weird feeling of suspicion he had in his head and took the first step onto the boat with Yeonjun helping him to get on.

"Woah~ Junnie this is so nice."

Immediately, the driver of the boat stepped on behind the two. "Young ma-" Yeonjun shook his head rapidly from his spot behind Soobin. "Mr.Choi. The boat dining area has been set up."

Soobin raised an eyebrow at the way the driver changed his sentence midway, but he didn't think much of it.

"Thanks." Yeonjun smiled and guided Soobin to the area of the boat that had a lot of luxury seating.

Yeonjun sat down on a rounded couch and gestured for Soobin to join him. With a blush, the omega seated himself in a chair next to the alpha and cuddled up to his side.

"But.. Yeonjun what's in the backpack?" The omega tilted his head curiously.

"Oh!" The alpha stood up and took off the backpack to open it.

"I brought us things to eat." The alpha smiled bashfully and took out different containers before placing them on a table in front of him.

Soobin felt his heart clench, the gesture that Yeonjun was making was too cute and caring for him.

"What's that?" Soobin pointed to one box.

"That one is chocolate covered strawberries." Yeonjun gestured to another few boxes, "I brought cheese, crackers, and grapes also.. and also I brought chocolate cake and wine. But if you don't do alcohol I have sparkling apple juice."

"Are you trying to fatten me?" Soobin giggled and Yeonjun just rolled his eyes.

"Of course not."

A few moments later the two felt the boat begin to move. Soobin flinched. "What's happen-"

"He's starting the boat baby. Don't worry." Yeonjun put a hand over the one Soobin had rested on the couch.

"Where is it going to go?" Soobin looked and watched as the boat moved a bit further into the water.

"Just to the center of the lake, and then we'll relax for a bit and eat before coming back to shore." Yeonjun answered.

"Then, can we go to the railing?"

"If you want." Yeonjun chuckled as he watched Soobin scramble out of his seat to look at the view.

Soobin rested his hands on the railing and closed his eyes as he let the wind brush against his face and the sun warm him up. "Oh.. this is nice."

Yeonjun just watched him from his seat with a fond smile on his face before taking out his phone and taking a few pictures of the omega.

Adorable.

Yeonjun set the image as his lock screen and called Soobin back so they could actually eat the food that Yeonjun had prepared for the two of them.

The alpha grabbed a strawberry and held it up to Soobin's lips with a smile. Soobin parted his lips and bit it gently, savoring the chocolate and fruit combination.

"These are so good.." he hummed while chewing and savoring the taste of the fruit. "Can I have ano- mmph-" Soobin was cut off by Yeonjun's lips being placed over his own.

Soobin kissed the alpha back before pulling away and laughing, "What was that for?"

"You just..looked so kissable there.. and you taste like strawberries, so that's a plus."

Soobin blushed. "You're so weird."

Yeonjun shrugged. "You have that effect on me." The alpha reached forward and grabbed Soobin's chin gently to kiss him again but Soobin pulled away.

"Can we kiss on the deck?"

Yeonjun laughed. "Okay."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐
I really made some cute characters.
Waow
😳