17

Vote and comment please ~✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Do you want to eat inside the cafeteria? Or would you rather get food and leave?"

"I'd rather leave.. but won't your friends be in there?"

Yeonjun just shrugged,"Probably."

Soobin nodded and looked away. Yeonjun looked down at the omega, sensing his discomfort.

"We don't have to sit with them.. We can go to the courtyard and eat on the benches together.. if you want.." He suggested nonchalantly.

"N-no.. we can see your friends."

By now the two had arrived at the entryway of the cafeteria.

"You sure..? You weren't feeling too good earlier."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

Yeonjun nodded hesitantly and squeezed the omega's hand lightly as they got in line.

Soobin wasn't too hungry so he ended up just grabbed some fries and a bottle of sparkling juice.

"Nothing else?" Yeonjun asked curiously.

Soobin nodded.

They made it to the woman at the register and Yeonjun wanted to pay for Soobin. But knowing the kind of person Soobin was, Yeonjun had to be sneaky with it.

"Soobin, your shoe is untied." The omega looked down and Yeonjun handed his card to the woman who swiped it and handed it back quickly.

Soobin looked up and pouted. "It's not untied."

"My bad." Yeonjun chuckled.

Soobin rolled his eyes and reached for his wallet when Yeonjun stopped him.

"I already paid."

"What? Why?" Soobin looked up at him.

"Just because." He shrugged, placing Soobin's food on his tray and carrying both of their foods by himself.

"Hey Yeonjun! Come sit!" A male yelled from across the room.

Yeonjun looked for the owner of the voice and saw Jeno waving at him.

"This way." he murmured to Soobin and pulled him to the table he and his friends usually reserved for themselves.

Soobin felt the eyes of the others looking at him like he was an alien but somehow, sniffing the sweater he wore, he was able to feel more comfortable.

"Woah, who's the cutie?" Jeno asked. Jaemin stepped on his foot. "I mean- who is this?"

"This. Is Soobin." Yeonjun spoke confidently. Placing their tray in the table and pulled Soobin to sit in his lap again.

Soobin blushed.
"Uh.. Yeonjun I can sit on my own.."

"There's no room."

"There's a spot right th-"

"I don't see anywhere else for you to sit."

"But Yeonjun-"

Yeonjun pinched Soobin's side lightly and the omega squeaked with a tiny giggle that was immediately got short. Soobin looked at him with wide eyes before looking down at his fries and putting them into his mouth.

He could feel the curious eyes of his new lunch table mates, and even a glare or two.

"What's this..?" A girl asked with a frown, trying to control her rage, and as a result snapping the chopsticks in her hand at the sight before her.

"Yeonjun why haven't you ever put me in your lap." the omega female asked. "Or let me wear your hoodies.."

Yeonjun sighed. "I don't know why you want to have this discussion here in front of everyone."

"Well, you did cheat on m-"

"When did we start going out?"

"Th-that night.."

"Naeun.. I never asked you out.."

Soobin, quite literally caught in the middle of their argument, cleared his throat to get attention before whispering to Yeonjun. "C-can you do this later?" He felt so awkward.

"Sure. Fine. But only because you told me to." Yeonjun responded before turning back to the fuming girl. "Let's do this another time, this is awkward for everyone else to eat around."

Yeonjun wrapped an arm around Soobin's hip and pulled him closer. Soobin picked up another fry and lifted it towards his lips only for Yeonjun to grab his wrist and direct the fry towards his own mouth.

"Hey.. you have your own kimchi to eat." Soobin pouted.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow,"We have our kimchi." He corrected before lifting the chopsticks to Soobin's mouth.

Soobin looked at him weirdly but opened his mouth anyways.

The rest of the table stared at them in shock. "It's exactly like you said Binnie." Felix whispered to Changbin."He's so whipped.."

Changbin nodded with a laugh, the rest of the table finding themselves really amused by the screen before them.

Well.

All but one.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
🤸🏾‍♀️
sorry
I personally don't like when I slack on things but I was occupied.
I'll still post tomorrow's but it will also be late. Just.. not this late.

My apologies 🥺