24

Soobin sat on the bench in front of his apartment complex playing games on his phone

"Soobin?"

The omega looked up with confusion written on his face. "Oh Yeonjun." He smiled and blushed softly before standing up.

"Do you have your winter coat?" Yeonjun asked.

"Oh! I left it in my room!"The omega quickly went to grab it and causing Yeonjun to laugh at his rushed state.

Three minutes later the omega rushed out of the apartment holding his winter jacket, not watching where he was going and as a result-

"Oh Fuc-" Yeonjun fell as Soobin ran into him.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Sorry! I'm really sorry! Are you okay?" Soobin was beyond embarrassed as he got off of Yeonjun and stood up in a rush.

He reached out a hand and tried to help Yeonjun up, only to realize he wasn't really capable of picking up an alpha.

So Yeonjun fell on his butt again.

"Oh my go- I'm SO SORRY!" Soobin yelled, gaining the attention of a beta couple on the street who looked away quickly laughing to themselves awkwardly.

Yeonjun dusted himself off and stood up. "Soobin, calm down." He chuckled at the blushing males panicked face.

"Did I hurt you bad? I didn't mean to run.. I just didn't want us to be late.." Soobin tried to inspect Yeonjun but the alpha wouldn't let him.

"Baby, there's nothing to be late for. We can literally show up whenever we want. And I'm fine. See? Look." He spun in a small circle and proved that Soobin hadn't harmed him in any way.

"Hmm.. okay.." Soobin pouted softly.

"Also, I brought my car, so we have to walk a bit so I can get it."

"Why did you park so far? There's a parking lot on the side of the apartment.." Soobin asked in a perplexed tone.

"Well.. I know that now.." Yeonjun smiled down at Soobin as they walked to his car.

"Alright. Here it is. Your average Toyota." Yeonjun spoke gesturing to his car.

Yeonjun unlocked the door and opened the door for Soobin to get in before sitting next to him in the driver's seat.

"I think the drive from here to the place is 10 minutes."

Soobin nodded and smiled softly. He was excited and Yeonjun could tell.

"Can I hold your hand?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yes." Soobin chirped, reaching his hand over the console and letting Yeonjun grab it.

"This is the first date I've ever really been on." Soobin gushed anxiously. "I don't know what I'm really supposed to do. So you have to tell me."

Yeonjun pondered for a moment how to explain what a date was.

"Think of it as me taking the time to get to know you." Yeonjun spoke before lifting Soobin's hand to his lips and kissing his knuckles lightly.

He glanced over at the omega and saw that his cheeks were painted a beautiful hue of red and pink.

"O-okay."

A few more minutes of driving and the two finally arrived.

Soobin gasped.

"Ice Skating?!"

"Surprise!" Yeonjun laughed at Soobin's childish expression. He was in completed awe of the building.

"We're going in there?"

"Yes Binnie."

"That's so exciting!" Soobin was practically bouncing in his seat as Yeonjun parked the car.

"Alright, let's go." Yeonjun got out of the car after reluctantly letting go of Soobin's hand and pulled the omega with him into the building.

"Oh. I see why I was supposed to bring my jacket. It's cold in here!" Soobin giggled.

Yeonjun smiled and helped the omega to wear his jacket. It didn't help that Soobin wasn't paying attention to the jacket because he was watching everyone else skate.

Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's hand and dragged the boy with him to the front desk.

"Hey! Welcome to Magic Island Ice-skating Rink." The employee who's name tag read Jeongin smiled.

"Hello, two pairs of skates."

"Alright, how long do you plan on staying?"

"Hmm.. three hours." Yeonjun suggested looking down at Soobin who nodded.

"Coolio. Come with me to get your skates. And I can ring you up when you choose what you want."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Was anyone able to guess it was an ice skating rink??

(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Also if you're an Atiny or not, please check out my Woosan book.

It's a Camboy college au.

Top San bottom Wooyoung

The actual very beginning is masturbating smut so I skipped it and I'll give this as a preview here.

・:*:・

Preview:
Wooyoung panted, out of breath, and satisfied with his broadcast. He turned his head over to his bedside table and looked at the comments rolling in as well as the gifts.

He smiled to himself under the mask that covered his nose and mouth.

・:*:・

No I will not put Scintillating on hold or anything, but the concept I have for my Woosan book is something I really wanted to try (◍•ᴗ•◍)