55 *

I'm gonna be real with you guys I do NOT understand male omega anatomy. I don't think he'll have a woman's genitals, but I assume that the one hole he does have will allow him to have a uterus as well as use the bathroom.

Kind of like how throats work for breathing AND drinking/eating

But for male omegas to give birth, they need to have Cesarean sections. Which is like surgically removing the baby.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"What does that mean?" Soobin asked while touching himself.

"It means I'm not trying to g-get you p-pregnant while we're still in school because I want you to graduate." The alpha blushed at the thought of Soobin carrying his pups.

Yeonjun looked up at the ceiling to avoid seeing Soobin touching himself, and was barely working. Soobin kept whimpering, and Yeonjun's inner wolf was going batshit crazy.

"A-are you going to help me now?"

"Yes, let me just.. get some things.." The alpha left the room and Soobin flopped backwards onto his back, pants kicked onto the floor and shirt thrown somewhere in the room as he continued to rub his member. In the middle of his haze he didn't even realize he had taken off his shirt in front of Yeonjun.

So as soon as Yeonjun walked in, he could see in between Soobin's spread legs.

He doesn't even know the effect he's having on me..

"I-I got condoms and lube."

"Just come here." The omega whined, bringing a hand up to his own nipple to play with, and the alpha obeyed.

"Okay, that's fine.. but I need to make sure it doesn't end up hurting.." The alpha spoke and crawled over the bed to his mate. He noticed a few scars on Soobin's ribcage, but for the sake of the mood decided not to comment on them.

He looked to see slick coming from the omega's hole.

This is what he meant when he said he was wet... Moon Goddess, have mercy.. that's so hot.

"Can I prep you baby?"

"Yes.. how does it work?"

Instead of using lube, Yeonjun just stuck a finger into the omega's slick filled hole slowly.

Soobin gasped and regained a bit of his senses to look down and see what Yeonjun was doing. "What are you-"

"This is prep. And if you want me, then we're going to have to do this. Or I'll end up hurting you." Yeonjun spoke.

Soobin nodded and watched as Yeonjun pulled the finger out slowly only to push it back in. The alpha curled his finger at different angles until Soobin flinched and moaned loudly.

Soobin covered his mouth with a gasp,"Yeonnie what was that?"

"This?" Yeonjun curled his finger again and again Soobin flinched harshly before panting.

"Alpha what are you doi-"

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes. Really really good, alpha." The omega gulped and continued jerking himself off until Yeonjun grabbed his hand and removed it.

"Let me do it." The alpha whispered and began to pump Soobin's member. "Can I add another finger baby?'

Soobin nodded eagerly and sighed and the delightful feeling of something in him. Yeonjun leaned forward and pressed kisses down Soobin's neck to his nipple.