6

"He said he's downstairs! Let's go!" Beomgyu practically pulled in Soobin's arm as the male tried to put on his left van

"Beomgyu, I swear to gosh I will push you so hard you'll hit yourself on the table and bleed out."

Beomgyu back away subtly and squinted his eyes at Soobin,"And you're sure you're not psycho?"

"Beomgyu.." Soobin began in a warning tone.

Beomgyu just giggled and walked towards the door waiting for Soobin to catch up with him.

"Sorry, I'm just excited. Tae said he was coming early today." Beomgyu chirped cutely.

Soobin looked at the male weirdly as they walked out of their dorm room towards the elevator. "Did you just.. give him a nick name?"

"What?"

"You called him Tae instead of Taehyun.."

Beomgyu hummed casually,"Well.. he's been calling me puppy.. so I wanted to give home a name too."

"Wow. I've never met someone so whipped." Soobin spoke in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" Beomgyu asked curiously as he stared at his best friend.

"I think you'll figure that out by yourself." Soobin answered as they arrived downstairs.

After the incident a few weeks ago, Beomgyu had told Taehyun what happened. For some reason, Taehyun made it his job to walk the omegas to and from the college.

Of course, Beomgyu didn't mind in the slightest. In fact, it just gave him and Taehyun the chance to grow closer to each other.

Both omegas opened the door to the omega dorm to see Taehyun outside scrolling aimlessly through his phone, Beomgyu didn't spare a second as he ran up to Taehyun, catching the male's attention and jumping into his arms.

For a friendly hug, of course.

"Hey puppy," Taehyun murmured into Beomgyu's ear as he hugged the male back, sniffing at his neck and scenting him slightly.

He put down the blushing Beomgyu and turned to Soobin."Hey Soobin! Ready to go?"

Soobin just nodded with a slight smile on his face and allowed for Taehyun to walk in between the two of them.

Taehyun dropped the males off at their first lecture of the day, of course, not without giving Beomgyu another friendly hug.

"You like him." Soobin stated as the two boys sat down in their chairs at the beginning of class.

The teacher still hadn't arrived.

"Huh?"

"You like him. A lot."

"Wha- no. No. Nonononono."

"Why are you in denial?" Soobin quirked an eyebrow.

"I-I.. I don't know. Okay!" Beomgyu spoke in a hushed whisper so no one else could hear them. "It feels like there's something more than just liking him. Like something telling me that he's.. the one?"

"What like a mate?"

Beomgyu's eyes widened. "He can't be!"

"Why?"

"Because he told us that it wasn't-"

"Forget about what he said okay. He was a liar. He didn't want the best for us, okay? Maybe he is your mate. You won't know until you're 19."

Beomgyu nodded and rested his head on the table, which Soobin took as a cute to stroke his hair and calm him down.

"If it works out, it will.. okay?"

Beomgyu just hummed and looked at the front of the classroom. At that moment professor Ahn walked in, leaving the males stuck in their thoughts as they attempted to pay attention to her lecture.

An hour later the two omegas left and saw Taehyun was at the classroom door.

Except he wasn't alone.

"Here, I'll text you the information. I hope to see you there Taehyunnie~" The omega female squeezed his arm and winked at him before walking away.

Beomgyu pursed his lips and looked at Soobin who just cleared his throat to get Taehyun's attention.

"Oh hey guys."

"What was that about?" Soobin asked. He knew Beomgyu wouldn't, so why not help him out.

"Oh, she invited me to a party this weekend. Sort of like a 'incoming freshman' party. You guys want to go?"

Soobin looked at Beomgyu who shrugged.

"Okay sure. But we're not drinking. And if any of your little friends try peer pressuring us, we'll leave. And you have to take us back to our dorm when we leave."

"Fair enough." Taehyun shrugged. He tried to make eye contact with Beomgyu, but noticed the male wasn't even looking at him. Instead he frowned while looking at the floor.

He frowned and proceeded to walk them back to their dorms. The thought of his somewhat dejected puppy's face on his mind.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

So yeah, they don't know mates until age 19

hmmm

yes not like the other Omegaverse fics where they find their mates in highschool and practically forget about college

I think this is where I differ from other fic writers because I like my characters to focus on themselves more than the others. for example, they do go to college and don't drop out.

now that doesn't mean I dislike anyone who writes fics like that, or people who do this, it's just my personal preference for my books

😇