89

Hello 🧚🏾‍♀️💞how are you?!I'm good btw✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hello 🧚🏾‍♀️💞
how are you?!
I'm good btw
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The omega felt a comforting hand stroking his face gently the next morning.

"Binnie.. wake up.." The alpha whispered.

The omega slowly woke up after the best sleep he's had in weeks. He'd finally been able to come clean to Yeonjun about the things that had been plaguing his mind, and the alpha still loved him regardless

With a soft hum he sat up and looked at his boyfriend with a loopy tired smile and extreme bedhead.

"Hi." Soobin spoke.

"Hey." Yeonjun responded.

The omega stretched his arms and Yeonjun smirked at the bit of tummy Soobin flashed him with.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Soobin asked with a yawn.

I love you. Yeonjun communicated with the omega in his head.

I love you too. Soobin responded with a smile.

The alpha said nothing before pouncing on the omega and tickling him. He felt his heart swell at the beautiful sound of the omega's giggles from the tickling and the kisses Yeonjun peppered his face with.

・:*:・

"Are you nervous?" Yeonjun asked, looking at the omega who he stood with on the porch of his aunt's house.

"Yes. Very." Soobin whispered as he felt the alpha squeeze his hand to comfort him.

Yeonjun knocked on the door and Solhye finally opened it.

"You guys are here.. come in.." Solhye stepped out of the way and let the two males inside before shutting the door.

"So um.. Soobin.. today you're going to find out a lot of things.. I just want you to know it's okay to feel any emotion you feel today.. okay?"

Soobin hesitantly nodded and followed the Solhye into the kitchen where there was another woman who looked just like him.

"Who's this..?" Soobin asked unsteadily.

"This is your mother.. Naeha.."

Soobin gasped and took a step back towards Yeonjun.

"Hi Soobin.." The woman spoke softly with tears in her eyes.

"Where.. where have you been?" Soobin felt all the anger and sadness he had felt from the lack of his mother's presence build up.

Yeonjun wrapped a protective arm around the omega and frowned.

"It's a lot to unpack.. let's sit.." The woman wiped her eyes and say at the table across from her son whom she hadn't seen since birth.

・:*:・ 19 Years Ago・:*:・

"Solhye!" Naeha yelled from the bedroom and her alpha best friend came running.

"Yes?"

"Could I get juice? Apple! No wait- pineapple! No-"

"You secretly want a fruit punch blend. I'll get it." Solhye smiled and left the room to grab her keys.

Naeha was six months into the pregnancy and in that time, Solhye remained true to her word. She was around the omega all the time and always took care of her needs.

So naturally, Naeha slowly found herself falling in love with her best friend as well.

A few minutes later Solhye returned with a cup and the juice that Naeha wanted.

"You're a life saver." Naeha smiled and Solhye blushed.

・:*:・

"I-I.. uh.. I looked up more information about the Moon Goddess.." Solhye spoke pulling out a book she had gotten from the library.

"What does it say?" Naeha asked, eating more junk food that she had been craving.

"They don't really know who has her powers just that it's been passed down, and occasionally it can skip a generation.. maybe your mom never told you about it because she didn't see the signs in you.. so she thought it was gone?"

Naeha frowned,"I wish she left me something I could learn from before she died.."

"Well.. since it's not in your generation, maybe it got passed to someone else.. let's not worry about it any more." Solhye concluded and closed the book.

・:*:・

After graduating highschool, they were lucky enough to get accepted into the same college.

The two girls spent their entire summer break in Solhye's house planning for the baby and finding an apartment that they could live in together.

And then, one night, on Naeha's 19th birthday in the month of July, the two girls discovered something else.

They had spent the night inside together with a cake and a movie because they didn't want to overexert Naeha.

And it was then that they discovered they were mates at midnight.

Naeha finally gave in to the urge she had and kissed Solhye who eagerly kissed her back and reciprocated the love.

"I love you." Naeha spoke to Solhye first.

Solhye felt tears in her eyes, she had finally heard the words she had always wanted to hear from the friend she had been in love with for 4 years.

"I love you too." Solhye cried and that night the two girls marked each other.

Everything was going great. They could see a happy future together.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Not much of an end note lolol
but have this

Not much of an end note lololbut have this