50

You guys should participate at the end 🥰Also omg halfway through 😳✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Also omg halfway through 😳
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"How's this?" Soobin asked as he stepped out of Yeonjun's bathroom in the luxurious clothing.

"Come closer."Yeonjun beckoned the omega from his spot on the bed.

Soobin bashfully walked towards the alpha.

"Ah- you look so cute."

"That's not- You've said that so many- I wanted a better opinion!" Soobin pouted and Yeonjun couldn't resist.

The alpha grabbed the omegas hands and intertwined their fingers before pulling the omega closer so he was standing in between his legs.

"But you do look super cute." He whispered before kissing the omega deeply. Soobin hummed in delight from the kiss and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck.

Yeonjun pulled away. "Alright I'm gonna shower. Then I'm taking you to breakfast." Yeonjun stood up and picked up the omega before gently tossing him into the bed.

Soobin just giggled and laid down as he waited.

・:*:・

Yeonjun exited the bathroom fully clean but with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You smell so good." Soobin groaned. "I can smell you from here."

Yeonjun laughed and went to put on clothes before approaching Soobin again.

"Here, pick shoes to wear." Yeonjun gestured to some of the shopping bags.

The omega picked out Balenciagas and sat down to put them on.

"Stand up. I need to carry you." Yeonjun spoke when Soobin finished, causing Soobin to roll his eyes, but obey him nevertheless.

Yeonjun carried the omega bridal style out of the bedroom and into the foyer.

"Yeonnie, you can't carry me all day."

"Why not?"

The alpha put the male down and opened the front door since they were going out for breakfast.

"I want to walk. It's my birthday wish."

Yeonjun sighed,"Fine. But at least let me feed you?" The alpha asked as he grabbed Soobin's hand to hold.

"In public?"

"Not exactly."

・:*:・

"How did you get a private room in this restaurant?!"

Yeonjun shrugged and put his hands on Soobin's shoulders so he could direct Soobin towards the table.

"Sit."

Soobin looked at the alpha skeptically but sat down nevertheless with a pout. He swatted at Yeonjun's hand when the alpha pinched his cheek.

"I'll get a waiter." Yeonjun left the room quickly and made his way to the kitchen.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh! Young master? What are you doing here?"

"I'm eating with my boyfriend. Can you prepare us one of everything, but with enough to share?"

"Of course."

"Also, could we have two cups of whipped coffee? Extra sweet?"

The chef nodded and turned around to prepare their meal.

Yeonjun thanked them and left to join his boyfriend who had gotten bored.

"Welcome back Yeonnie." Soobin smiled and Yeonjun felt his heart clench.

Those damn dimples.. are going to kill me..

A few moments later all their food and drinks were brought in.

"Oh my gosh. Yeonnie this looks really expensive." Soobin frowned. "I don't have that kind of money.."

"Don't worry about it. Why would I make you pay on your birthday?"

"But Junnie you always pay. And I'm grateful.. but I feel really really bad." Soobin bit his lip anxiously as the server placed all their dishes on the table and left.

"If I had a problem, I would ask you to pay. But I don't. So don't worry about it and just eat."

Soobin huffed and let Yeonjun feed him the food anyways. He had a sinking feeling that Yeonjun hadn't told him something, but today he didn't have time to focus on such a trivial matter.

・:*:・

After the two ate, they decided to take a long walk together to burn off the calories.

The silence was an indicator of the elephant in the room, but both males didn't want to acknowledge it. The thought of losing each other was too painful.

"Binnie."

"What?"

"Stand still and smile."

"Why?"

"I need a new lock screen."

The omega rolled his eyes and struck a pose.

《🍯's/N: I've had this in my camera Rolla and I really needed to share it 💞》

"You are really adorable." Yeonjun deadpanned and Soobin blushed.

"Shut up." He grabbed Yeonjun's hand again.

"Where are we going? We have three hours till the party."

"I was thinking we can just find a nice place and take a nap together.. if that's okay with you birthday boy."

"Yes. Please! But.. can you scent me too?"

Yeonjun stroked Soobin's ear and smiled at him endearingly,"Of course."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Yeonbin makes me 💕💞🥰

How does it make you feel? Let's have a 💕💞 spam competition.
All hearts welcome lolol