59

Btw guys these are updates because I've literally done nothing all day~ don't worry about my health I'm perfectly fine lolol✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・:*:・Four years ago・:*:・

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
・:*:・Four years ago・:*:・

Han-Joon walked back into his house after a night of clubbing with his friends from the high school. Most nights he went out with his college friends because they could get him access to the clubs. Usually he hooked up with a few omegas while he was there out of boredom. 

Soobin was still too pure and he wanted to wait for the omega to have his heat so he could be the one to deflower him. He could just imagine tainting the omega who knew practically nothing about heats or experiencing one with an alpha.

Han-Joon entered the house and immediately felt like something was off. 

He had expected Soobin was going to prepare him a meal because the omega knew better than to not have food made for the alpha when he came back.

Han-Joon sniffed the air.

Why the hell can I smell Beomgyu?

"Soobin! You useless omega where the fuck are you?" 

Han-Joon looked around the living room and saw that it was completely clean as Soobin was supposed to leave it. Then he made his way to the bedroom and saw the omega's stuff missing. "Soobin. I hope you're not fucking with me right now. Where the hell are you?"

The alpha angrily stormed into the bathroom and opened the door agressively. Where the hell did he go?

Han-Joon tore apart the house looking for the omega until he came across the kitchen and saw the paper.

"Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell was Beomgyu doing here?" Han-Joon crumbled up the paper and threw it away before sitting on his couch. "Why the fuck does he think he can just leave me? I'm his alpha.."

・:*:・

Han-Joon could never find the omegas in the school building because they had different classes during the day and they never had the chance to cross paths. So instead, a few weeks after he read that note, he decided he would go to Beomgyu's house looking for the two of them.

During the day he knocked on the door and Beomgyu's father opened the door. "Why.. hello?"

"Is Beomgyu home?" Han-Joon asked as he tried forcing his way in and the man pushed him back.

"Most people greet the owner of the house first. I don't know who you are, but stay the hell away from my house. Especially because you're an alpha, and my son is not allowed to date. And from the looks of things, you're way too old for my omega son." The man shut the door in front of the alpha and locked it.

Damn it.

Every time Han-Joon did go to Beomgyu's house, he snuck in during the night so he wouldn't be detected by Beomgyu's parents.

He decided to leave and come back later that evening. He threw rocks at the omega's windows and the first time, Beomgyu did open the window. "Hello? Soobin."

"It's Han-Joon. You useless omega." He growled up at the omega who gasped and shut the window. 

In a fit of rage, the alpha threw another rock at the window causing it to break. He could hear the omega's scream and smell his fear pheromones. 

Fuck.

When Han-Joon came back the next week he couldn't smell Beomgyu at all. That fucking whore left.

Angrily, the alpha headed back to his house. I'll find them again.

At that time he was in his senior year so he had to focus on his studies so he could go to college.

・:*:・Present・:*:・

Han-Joon didn't think he would have been so close to finding the omegas. He was doing an exchange program for his last year of college and found that the omegas he'd been looking for never separated.

And the best part was they were attending school at the campus he was visiting.

It was almost too perfect.

Han-Joon would've been happy taking both of them back with him, but given the situation, he was just going to take Soobin now and Beomgyu later.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
It's funny because I almost spelled Han-Joon as Si-Joon way too many times.