13

Vote and comment 🤗✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Vote and comment 🤗
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yeonjun ran a nervous hand through his hair,"Don't make me say that again, it was embarrassing."

"B-But- don't you think it's really sudden? Like.. a few days ago you were against omegas as a whole." Soobin bit his lip anxiously.

"Well. Things change. I feel drawn to you? As cheesy as it sounds.. And you smell really fucking good.. Like cinnamon and citrus." Yeonjun added the second part at a volume only Soobin could hear. Beomgyu and Taehyun were still watching the debacle of course.

"That's so distinct.."

"That's what you're doing to me omega."

"You're acting kind of weird. Not going to lie Yeonjun. We're literally only acquaintances. and you think I smell really good.. who says that?" he whispered the last question more to himself.

Yeonjun looked away before he began to mumble, "Bro I don't know. I've never felt like this before. You make me feel weird."

"Dear God, please tell me it's not horniness." Soobin spoke causing Yeonjun to glare at him.

"I am not horny Soobin."

"Are you sure?"

"Can't you tell by my pheromones?"

Soobin just looked at the alpha and shrugged.

"So.. do you want to date me?" Soobin asked curiously.

"Ah.. I don't know.. I just want to get to know you.." Yeonjun pouted, resting his chin on the palm of his hand and looking at Soobin intensley.

"Uh.. I guess.. we could start by going on dates..?"

"YES!" Yeonjun cleared his throat,"Yes. That'd be fun.. I could take you out more.."

"Uh.. Soobin.. bathroom talk please." Beomgyu stood up and grabbed his best friend's hand, tugging him to the omega's room.

Once the door shut behind them he looked at Soobin like he had two heads. "Dude are you catching feelings for him?"

"He seems so genuine.."

Beomgyu face-palmed. "Really? He's one of the alphas that Tae- I mean Taehyun told us about.."

"Hey- I'm serious Beommie. He literally came to find me today just to ask me out to eat."

"But like.. what if he's just trying.. to get with you.." Beomgyu whispered solemnly.

He really wanted Soobin to be happy with someone, but not if that someone was a jerk and a fuckboy.

"I dunno... seems like he put in too much work to just sleep with me.. and I don't think I would sleep with him so easily. I'm not a pushover Beommie."

"I know.. I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I can hold my own Beommie. If he really is a prick I can just cut him off. I'm not weak anymore."

Beomgyu nodded in understanding and opening his arms for a hug from his best friend.

Soobin stepped into his embrace and rested his chin on Beomgyu's shoulder, hugging tightly before pecking his chubby cheek.

Beomgyu giggled from the kiss on his cheek and pretended to wipe it off, "Let's go back. We've been in here for too long."

"Okay." Soobin chirped before walking out, Beomgyu following behind him.

The two alphas could smell the scents of the omegas as they walked out of the bathroom and turned their heads simultaneously.

"If you leave for so long again Beommie, I'll be forced to kiss you for every second you made me wait."

"Tae that's so cringey." Beomgyu giggled, blushing nonetheless as he slid into his seat across from his boyfriend.

Soobin sat down and pulled out his phone to check the time.

"I think I have to get back on campus soon.. my second class of the day is going to start soon." He murmured. Yeonjun nodded and stood up.

"I'll go pay." He spoke and left before any of them could object.

Soobin frowned but remained seated anyways. Both omegas turned to look at Taehyun.

"What'd you two talk about?"

"Nothing.."

Both omegas narrowed their eyes at him causing him to blush in embarrassment and look away.

"Really. We didn't talk about anything."

"Okay.." Beomgyu said slowly. "Are you going to walk me to class?" He asked, his chirpy bubbly mood returning.

"Of course baby." Taehyun murmured softly, grabbing Beomgyu's hand.

Soobin rolled his eyes, Taegyu just had a way of making everyone around them feel like they were third wheeling.

In every universe.

《🍯's/N: *cough* rcg *cough* iykyk 》

Finally Yeonjun returned and everyone stood up to leave together. Taehyun and Beomgyu walking ahead of Soobin and Yeonjun. Holding hands and talking in their own world.

"You'll really go on dates with me?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah.. i don't see why not.." Soobin smiled,"Maybe you could win me over." He giggled softly.

"That's the plan." Yeonjun spoke and ruffled the omega's hair causing Soobin to blush lightly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When I tell you guys there soooo much coming for this book
🤗

I really meant it when I said 100 chaps so it's all planned out now