54 *

ahaHa the * is here 😈this is a two chapter thingy so wait till tomorrow😳

this is a two chapter thingy so wait till tomorrow
😳

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soobin ended up spending a majority of his time in bed on the day after his birthday. He was really drained.

"You awake yet?" Yeonjun asked gently whispering close to Soobin's ear an watching the omega's brown ears twitch.

Soobin's eyelashes fluttered softly before he opened his eyes to see Yeonjun gazing down at him.

"No.. I'm asleep." Soobin rolled over in the bed and Yeonjun just smiled at the omega.

"Baby it's 3 in the afternoon."

Soobin's ears twitched and he sat upright. "What?" Soobin rubbed his eyes.

"You slept for twelve hours.." Yeonjun spoke as he pulled the drowsy omega closer to him and placed him in his lap.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun, "Did Beommie call?" The alpha nodded and let Soobin go grab his phone on the bedside table.

Soobin ruffled his bedhead and looked at his phone to see four missed calls from Beomgyu.

"Can I stay tonight?" Soobin asked, looking at Yeonjun who was relaxed on the bed. Yeonjun nodded. "Of course babe."

He called the omega back quickly and explained how he'd practically slept the day away as Yeonjun left the room.

"Are you okay now though?" Beomgyu asked with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just hungry." Soobin sighed, getting up to brush his teeth as he remained on the phone call.

"Okay. Get something to eat. But make sure it has protein because you-"

"Beommie." Soobin interrupted with a laugh, "I'm fine!"

"Okay.. just checking.." Soobin could hear the frown in Beomgyu's voice.

"I love you." Soobin spoke gently.

"I love you too. Bye Binnie."

"Bye."

Soobin hung up the phone and finished brushing his teeth and washing his face. Right as he finished and entered Yeonjun's room, he was greated by a tray of breakfast.

"Oh! Junnie is this for me?" Soobin asked curiously, staring at the appetizing food.

"Yeah, come and eat." Yeonjun called.

・:*:・

Soobin groaned as he rolled over in Yeonjun's bed. He felt tired again after eating and Yeonjun suggested that he sleep.

Soobin woke up from his nap sweating and breathing hard. He looked down at his pants and felt that they were wet.. and he was hard.

"Yeonnie..?" The omega sat up and saw Yeonjun's sweater on the floor beside the bed.

Take it. The scent belongs to you..

He picked it up and began to sniff it.

It smells so nice.. just like Yeonnie..

Soobin slipped his hand into his pants and touched himself gently. He didn't know what he was doing, but touching felt right. And for some reason, he could imagine Yeonjun's hands instead.

Junnie..Why am I.. feeling like this..?

Yeonjun opened the door to the bedroom and Soobin jumped, pulling his hand away and flinging the sweater to the floor in embarrassment.

"Babe, are you on your heat?" Yeonjun asked carefully sniffing Soobin's sweet pheromones.

Soobin blushed,"I don't.. think so..?"

"Binnie.. have you had your heat before..?" Yeonjun asked, covering his nose so he didn't get turned on by his mate's scent.

Because being mated means the scent of said mate is stronger to you.

Soobin bit his lip and shook his head anxiously,"No.. I see when Beommie gets his.. but I haven't.. had one.."

Soobin whimpered, smelling Yeonjun so close to him made him feel that weird feeling.. more.

Desire..

Yeonjun looked slightly panicked. "Oh shit. Okay, but.. do you know what to do? Do you need my help?"

"What can you do? It hurts.." Soobin whined. "I can't take this!" Soobin shoved his hand down his pants and started touching himself again.

Yeonjun's jaw dropped,"Soobin-"

"Junnie I want to feel good." The male groaned out.

Yeonjun turned his back to the omega and resisted the urge to look. "Baby, do you need me to get you some.- uh heat medicine?" The alpha asked trying to calm himself down.

"I need you." Soobin whined and Yeonjun gulped.

"Binnie I don't think you know what you're saying."

"Yeonnie I'm wet."

Yeonjun's eyes widened,What the fuck?

"Please?" Soobin begged for him.

Yeonjun, feeling his boner press against his sweatpants, finally turned around to see the male had stripped his pants and underwear off so he could continue jerking himself off.

And it was hot.

"I have to tell you about what we're going to do. And we are not doing it without protection."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
guys, I've updated four chapters today for three different books
🥺 it is 11:34 pm. lol