95

An important day

An important day.
Please don't comment on typos I'm gonna sleep~ gn
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・:*:・Three Months Later・:*:・

"Oh my gosh. Oh my friggin gosh I'm getting married!" Soobin squealed before immediately panicking. "Oh my gosh I'm getting married!"

"Binnie! Calm the fuck down!" Beomgyu smacked his best friend.

"Yeah seriously Soobin!" Jeongin handed the omega a cup of water.

"Am I dying? It's kind of hot in here-"

"Soobin. Relax and drink the water." Renjun spoke calmly and rubbed the omega's back.

"I am relaxed!"

Beomgyu sighed and forced the omega to drink it.

"Better?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah.. kind of.." Soobin sighed and out the cup down.

"Instead of panicking, you should be excited Binnie!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"I am I just don't want to mess this up! We've been planning this wedding for months and practicing for so long too!"

"Soobin you're going to be fine." Renjun put a hand on the omega's shoulder.

"Yeah, and whatever happens, you know that Yeonjun wants to marry you anyways." Jeongin added.

"But what if his mother objects?!"

"That woman loves you now!" Beomgyu exclaimed,"She keeps inviting you to brunch. And I think she's expecting babies from you two like.. very soon!"

Soobin blushed at the thought of a mini version of him and Yeonjun running around the new house they had bought together.

"Okay.." Soobin took a deep breath and adjusted his maroon suit.

"All good?"

"Yep!" Soobin brushed off the bottom of his suit.

"You're gonna crush it Binnie! Also your mom is here."

Soobin turned to the doorway and saw his mother standing there with a soft smile on her face and teary eyes.

"Oh we have to go!" Renjun exclaimed before leaving with Beomgyu and Jeongin.

Soobin shyly looked at his mom.

"Soobin you look amazing." The woman wiped her eyes gently.

"Thanks mom.." He blushed.

"Let's go?" woman offered him her arm and the omega grabbed it.

I've got this.. I've waiting for this for a long time..

The omega and his mother walked into the hall and everyone turned to look at the pair as they slowly made their way down the aisle.

Yeonjun looked at his future husband in awe.

Soobin's mother stopped and allowed Soobin to walk to the altar while she took her seat.

The omega looked into the eyes of his fiancé nervously. Hi.. the omega thought.

Hello.. you look beautiful..

Soobin's eyes widened slightly and he blushed with a shy smile. You look very handsome..

The two stopping mind linking long enough to pay attention to the priest so they could finally kiss after exchanging their vows and 'I Do's.

Soobin leaned in slowly to kiss the alpha that had changed his life for the better and everyone erupted into cheers.

A few hours later, Soobin found himself seated at a long dinner table with the people who mattered to him listening to speeches.

"I have something to say!" Soobin's mother stood before turning to the newly married couple.

"Soobin, when I saw you for the first time after I'd given birth to you, I was in shock. I had given birth to an amazing boy who had this amazing aura to him that warmed the hearts of everyone he was around."

The woman sniffled and wiped her tears,"And I wasn't a person who had been around long enough to see that aura develop and love you as you learned about yourself."

The woman turned to Yeonjun with a soft smile,"But I'm so happy that you did have someone like that by your side. And that you two plan on staying together forever."

Every clapped and did a toast before Yeonjun stood up and cleared his throat. "Soobin.. my beautiful omega husband.. I'm so grateful to have you as my bonded mate for life. The night we finally marked each other, I decided that a day like this one was going to happen and be magical."

The alpha reached a hand down and Soobin grabbed it,"Today was magical Binnie."

And tonight will be as well.. Yeonjun thought to Soobin, causing Soobin to plush.

"You're the prettiest and kindest omega I've ever met. Not to mention how smart you are because of the job you just landed." Soobin looked down as the audience erupted into cheers.

"You could have rejected me as your mate and gone for any other alpha, but you chose me. And I'm thankful. I love you Soobin~" The alpha bent down to be eye level with Soobin's chair before kissing the omega.

"Alright it's my turn isn't it?" Soobin asked nervously and Yeonjun rubbed his back.

Pretend it's just me babe.. Yeonjun thought to Soobin and Soobin nodded.

"Choi Yeonjun.. when we first met I thought you were just going to be like the rest of the idiot alpha's with a hatred towards omegas.. but after some conflicts..we got to know each other.. and started dating.. and fell in love.. which brings us here."

Soobin took a deep breath,"Yeonjun.. my husband.. thank you so much for loving me. Lovng me to the point you even got shot.."

Yeonjun shrugged and squeezed Soobin's knee to comfort and calm him down.

"Choi Yeonjun, you beautiful man.. thank you for being my husband." Soobin kissed the alpha and the both of them went back to sharing their cake slices.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
5 chapters 😳
covid testing tomorrow
👹