65

umm

umm.. sorry 😋
also I got a 48% on my maths test.
which is funny because I did better than a lot of the other students.

and yes.

a 48 out of 100.

so um 👋 my teacher sucks
and my mom is over it so I'm fine

comment on this double update 😏
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Are you sure you want to bring him so soon Yeonjun?" A deep voice on the phone spoke to Yeonjun seriously. Yeonjun was on the balcony outside of his bedroom talking to one of the house staff.

"I want to. Especially now that-" Yeonjun was cut off by the sound of his boyfriend's voice calling him into the room.

"Yeonnie?" Soobin whined gently from his spot in their shared bed. 

Yeonjun quickly hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom. "Morning cutie, did you sleep well?"

Soobin pouted and crossed his arms, ears downwards atop his messy brown bedhead, "I was sleeping well until my body heater left the bed."

"Aww.. I'm sorry, I had an important phone call."

Soobin bit his lip. I'm not nosy. I'm not nosy. I'm not no- "A-about what?" Soobin asked softly.

"Well.. um.." Yeonjun pocketed his phone and thought carefully about his words. He didn't want to cause a misunderstanding like in the beginning of their developing relationship. They had already gotten so far.

"Nevermind... forget I asked." Soobin responded when he noticed how long Yeonjun was taking to respond, "I'm going to brush my teeth." Soobin held back his frown and crawled out of the bed. He was about to leave the room when Yeonjun grabbed his arm.

"No wait, I should tell you anyways.."

Soobin grimaced, stopping his movements and turning around to look at the alpha.

"How do you feel about.. meeting my pack..?"

Soobin felt his jaw drop. "Y-your den? As in.. like.. a pack with a lot of other wolves? You actually lived in a pack house?"

Yeonjun quirked an eyebrow,"You didn't?"

Soobin shook his head quickly,"No. It was just me and my aunt and we lived in a relatively rural area.. she didn't know anyone and neither did I.." The omega trailed off playing with the hem of his pajama shirt.. which was actually Yeonjun's shirt.

Yeonjun frowned at the thought of his mate not having such an environment to grow up in. 

..I guess it really shows my privilege.. 

"Well.. do you want to go to mine?"

"Um-" Soobin paused to consider.

"A-also.. that includes meeting my parents.." Yeonjun added quickly.

"Your parents! Oh my go- I didn't even think of- Yeonnie if I go-" Yeonjun put his hands on the shoulders of the rambling omega.

"If you don't want to go, you don't have to." Yeonjun spoke firmly.

"No I want to.. when would we go though?"

"Uh.. probably around the start of winter break."

"That's next week!" Soobin exclaimed lightly slapping the alpha's chest. "Why didn't you say anything sooner?"

"I mean.. meeting parents is kind of a big deal.. I just.. didn't think it would be appropriate.. given the current situation.."

Soobin frowned, the alpha was right.. "Well I want to meet them.. I think it would be great to.. get away.. also.. I want you to meet my aunt.."

"Of course baby, I'll meet anyone you want me to." Yeonjun looked at his mate endearingly. 

"Okay.. I'll go with you."

"Sounds like music to my ears.." He hugged the blushing omega gently before pulling away and kissing his forehead. "Now go brush your teeth, and then let's shower together."

Soobin blushed a bright red. "Like.. naked.. in the shower.. together?" 

"Uh. Yeah babe. That's how it works." Yeonjun laughed before making his way to the bathroom so he could accompany the omega as he brushed his teeth.

The alpha grabbed extra clothes as the omega brushed his teeth. The alpha had already woken up earlier and brushed his teeth.

"Now, can we shower?" The alpha asked with a smirk.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Ah ha ha DouBle UpDatE!
💫💞🌸🧚🏾‍♀️