28

"W-what the heck?"

"W-what the heck?"

"I said what I said. You slut." Naeun pushed him again.

"What d-do you even w-want from me?" Soobin frowned and rubbed at his shoulder which was kind of throbbing from the impact of her push after he hit it against the wall.

He knew for a fact it would bruise and Yeonjun would probably freak out. He'd just have to hide it.

Why was she so strong?

"I gave you a warning. And you didn't listen." Naeun glared at him icily.

"Th-that was two w-weeks ago!" Soobin exclaimed.

"A warning lasts a life time. Dumb bitch- Why do I smell Yeonjun?" She leaned in and sniffed him. "How the hell did you get him to scent you?"

"W-well.. he and I started d-dating." Soobin pursed his lips and watched as Naeun's face reddened significantly with anger from what Soobin had just told her.

"You're lying." She sneered at him.

"No I'm not." Soobin tilted his head and bared his neck, showing a few if the many hickies Yeonjun had given him during their time in the park.

Yeonjun knew how much Soobin liked them so he made sure to paint his beautiful canvas of a boyfriend with them when he could. Red and purple hues from his neck down his chest.

"Oh! Fuck you! I bet you went around flashing yourself to him, right? Probably begging him to fuck you and asking for his dick and everything. You seem like the type of whore who would do that." She jabbed a finger into his chest.

Soobin pulled his backpack towards him and took a step away from her carefully. "Yeonjun was the one who wanted me first."

Naeun growled and bared her teeth before slapping him sharply.

How do I hide this one from Yeonnie.. "You're probably forcing yourself on him because you know no one would like you. Just look at yourself. He's probably taking pity on you! Alphas like girls like me."

"That's f-funny, I don't see m-my Yeonnie fawning over you." Soobin said with a strike of confidence.

"That's it you slut I've had it with you-" Naeun grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Let me go.." Soobin whined, attempting to get her hands off of him and trying to get away.

"You're a crazy, delusional, slut." She growled.

"You're the crazy one, thinking that Yeonjun would actually willingly date someone like you." Soobin murmured.

She pulled him to an emptier hallway before pushing him against the wall and kicking him in the leg cashing him to grasp at it as he cried out in pain.

"Fuck you!" She pulled at Soobin's hair roughly.

"Owie OwOw-" The omega attempted to push her away lightly but she was sent flying to the wall on the other side of the hallway, falling on her foot sharply and twisting her ankle in the process and most likely spraining it.

Naeun screamed.

"You're crazy! I'm going to report you!" She yelled at him.

"Y-you started this." Soobin backed away after seeing the condition of her foot.

"I'm going to tell Yeonjun all about how his boyfriend tried to kill me because he was jealous of me." She growled, eyes red in anger.

"I-I didn't do anything," Soobin's eyes filled with tears before he found himself turning around and running away from her, slightly scared of himself.

He kept running and found himself bumping into someone's chest.

"Woah, what's wrong Taehyun's friend? Are you okay?"

Soobin stepped back quickly and found himself looking at Kai. Soobin just shook his head quickly and attempted to leave when Kai grabbed his wrist.

"Soobin do you need to go to the nurse?"

"N-no. I'm fine. Please let me go!"

"Soobin-"

"I said let go!" He yanked his hand away roughly and pushed Kai who stumbled back a bit further than a regular push would have sent him and almost fell.

"Woah."

Soobin's eyes widened. "S-sorry- Oh gosh." The omega rushed off again, he was just going to go to his dorm.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Maybe a few of you have forgotten, but this is not the first time Soobin has sent something flying or moved it without trying to .. 😳