5

"Now what?" Soobin asked as the two males left their last class of the day

Beomgyu pondered for a second before he realized,"Now we head back to the dorms. I never finished unpacking."

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" Soobin sighed.

The two males quickly approached their dorm room and had just entered when Soobin remembered something. "Oh!.. we also need food..I can go shopping!" Soobin suggested.

"Okay but be quick. Just get the usual groceries. Like basic produce and ramen please~"

"Okay, I'll be back in an hour." Soobin waved over his shoulder at his roommate and best friend before leaving.

The omega laced up his converse again and shut the door behind him after he grabbed his canvas bag and room keys.

The store was a block away, so it shouldn't have taken long to get everything. He put in his ear buds and began his walk.

Soobin crossed the street and entered the store, scanning the aisles and finding everything he and Beomgyu needed while humming to the music in his ears.

He just finished paying and was about to leave when he was approached by an angry alpha who shoved him roughly against a building's brick walls.

"What are you, deaf omega?" Startled, he pulled the earbuds out of his ears and gaped up at the alpha in confusion.

"M'sorry.. what?"

"I've been calling for you."

"I-uh- why?" Soobin's confusion grew by the second.

"My and my friends want to see how flexible you are." He gestured behind him to three more alphas.

Soobin shivered.

"I-I'm not sure you-" The four alphas cornered the omega into an alleyway between the store and another  building.

"Come on now, you're so pretty, there's no way any of this is new to you." He stepped towards Soobin and Soobin pushed himself further against the wall.

"I d-don't think this is a good idea.." Soobin whispered. This all felt too familiar.

He bit his lip and tried to look past the alphas but they had surrounded him.

"Come on cutie. You owe me.. getting me all riled up by your pretty face."

Soobin felt tears coming, suddenly it was hard to breathe with the scent of these alpha pheromones near him. "I don't-"

"Hey! What the hell are you doing over there?" A voice called towards the group of alphas.

"Shit someone's here, let's go." One of the alphas in the back murmured and the rest of them scrambled, leaving Soobin to sink to his knees and cry a bit.

"Hey.. are you okay?" This person, who was clearly an alpha, asked in a soft compassionate voice.

"He won't respond to you, you're an alpha, let me try Sungie."

"Hi, I'm Minho. Are you okay? Do you need my help? I'm also an omega."

Soobin sniffed and wiped his eyes,"If is not too much to ask.. could you walk m-me back to my dorm.."

"Of course. Sungie, your coming too." Minho spoke,"That's my mate." He whispered to calm Soobin's nerves about the alpha near him.

Soobin nodded and let Minho help him to his feet carefully. "There you go." Minho smiled softly.

The two males walked him back and they saw Beomgyu standing in front of the dorms with his phone in his hand and a panicked look on his face.

"Oh God, Soobin! I was about to call the cops or something, it's been over an hour!"

"I-I.." Tears welled up in Soobin's eyes again and Beomgyu just opened his arms for a hug. It was at that moment Beomgyu realized that there were strangers at the door,"Uh.. Ill take him from here.. thanks..?"

"Minho. And that's Jisung." Jisung nodded and grabbed Minho's hand. Both males waved before leaving.

Beomgyu helped pull Soobin up to their room and frowned,"I should've gone with you."

He put the groceries on the kitchen counter and accompanied Soobin in their bedroom on Soobin's bed so they could cuddle.

"N-No.. I didn't think this would happen, neither of us did." Soobin sniffed and wiped his eyes. "It just.. reminds me of.." He wiped his eyes again as they welled up with tears and avoided eye contact with Beomgyu.

"..of him.."Being finished the sentence.

"Yeah.." Soobin sighed and hiccupped once. "I hate this.. I hate how just thinking of him makes me.. feel like this.."

Beomgyu leaned in and hugged Soobin. "We'll both get past it.. okay? Together."

"Together." Soobin nodded.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
You guys: Yeonjun where are you?

Me: 😈 give it a chap or two