47

Question at the end

Question at the end. 😡 answer!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu watched Soobin run out of their dorm room in his pajamas and laughed. Soobin and Yeonjun have a cute bond.

The male looked down at his phone and saw that Taehyun still hadn't opened the message he sent an hour ago.

The omega frowned and his ears flattened. What is he doing? Beomgyu understood that the alpha was probably busy.. but he would at least like to know what the alpha was doing.

With a disappointed huff, Beomgyu tossed the stuffed teddy bear to the side and got out of bed so he could change into clothes he could wear out of the dorm.

I'm gonna surprise him.

Beomgyu wore the denim short overalls that Taehyun loved and paired them witha cropped hoodie and converse.

The omega grabbed a drawstring bag and put some of his favorite snacks inside. He'll love this.. Beomgyu smiled at the thought of a smiling Taehyun.

The omega returned to his bedroom and made his bed as well as Soobin's. He was about to turn off the light and have when he turned around and grabbed the teddy bear to take with him.

Maybe I can get Taehyun to scent it..

Beomgyu put the bear into the bag and put the bag on. He looked at his phone and saw that Taehyun still hadn't responded.

Beomgyu sighed and made his way out of the room and down the stairs.

Taehyun's apartment wasn't too far so he made it to the dorm in just a few minutes.

He walked in and the alpha at the front desk looked at him skeptically.

"Uh.. aren't you an omega?"

"Yeah.. but I'm here for my boyfriend. I can go up right?"

"I- I guess?"

Beomgyu flashed a cute smile that was sure to have the alpha starstruck, then he turned to leave and walked up the back stairwell.

The amount of alpha scents in the building was a bit overwhelming, but if it meant he would get to see Taehyun, then he'd put up with it.

He was one door away from Taehyun's room when an alpha stepped into the hallway.

"I thought I was losing my sense of smell.. why are you in this dorm?"

"Uh.. my boyfriend.. lives here." Beomgyu spoke.

The alpha laughed,"Why are you alone then?"

Beomgyu crossed his arms,"I was getting there. But you're blocking the way."

The alpha raised his hands in defense and laughed while walking away.

Beomgyu scowled and went up to Taehyun's door, he knocked on in softly but received no response.

Beomgyu gritted his teeth before banging on the door. "Yah! Kang Taehyun!"

A few more alphas came into the hallway to look at the spectacle because of the noise, leaning against the wall and talking to each other in confusion.

Beomgyu was about to bang on the door again when Taehyun opened it with bed head and half lidded-eyes.

"Mmh- Puppy?" The alpha's voice was deep and raspy as if he had just woken up.

"Why are you still sleeping?" The omega frowned at him and pouted.

A few of the other alphas in the hallway cooed at the way Beomgyu's ears flattened.

"Sorry puppy, I was up all night doing a group assignment by myself." He sighed and ruffled the omega's hair.

"Wow Kang, mistreating your omega by not giving him attention?"

"Shut up, Han." Taehyun rolled his eyes and grabbed Beomgyu's arm, bringing him into the dorm and shutting the door behind him. "You're dressed really cutely today.." Taehyun leaned in and sniffed the omega. ".. why do you always smell so good."

Beomgyu blushed and let the alpha hug him. "Come and lay down with me."

"But I don't wanna sleep.." The omega whined.

"Baby I'm too tired today.." Taehyun grimaced.

"..Fine!"

Beomgyu stormed into Taehyun's bedroom and angrily took off his clothes and drawstring bag, leaving himself in just underwear.

And now Taehyun was more awake.

"What are you doing?" Taehyun asked as he watched the omega go into his closet and exit wearing one of his shirts. Then he went and opened his bag, pulling out the teddy bear.

"Come here." He laid down in Taehyun's bed and rolled his eyes dramatically as he clutched the bear to his chest.

"You're such a brat."

Taehyun laid down next to the omega and put the omegas head on his chest. He smirked when he saw how Beomgyu was holding the bear. Then he began to rub the omegas back. "I'll play with you later. Okay? Sorry puppy."

But Beomgyu was already asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This is a bit of a Taegyu filler but I couldn't resist writing this.
😞 sorry
but there is a double update 💞

So I was thinking of writing another bxb book but the main characters aren't idols. Just boys. and they'll probably be people of color.

Who would read?

🥺 I'm thinking highschool or supernatural vampires..