83

《Trigger Warning: Blood and graphic Violence

《Trigger Warning: Blood and graphic Violence.》

2 of 3

・:*:・The night before・:*:・

Yeonjun noticed Soobin was beginning to respond slowly, and before he knew it he was exchanging 'I love yous' with Soobin so he could sleep. With a heavy heart, Yeonjun sighed and turned to his brother, repeating all the information Soobin had told him about his whereabouts.

"Is he still there?" Taehyung asked. The two males were in the police station trying to identify the car licence plate number through the database.

"He went to sleep.. he said he's in his own room , but I'm really scared.." Yeonjun frowned and looked over his brother's shoulder. 

"He's going to be okay. I'm about to locate the licence plate num- found it!" Taehyung cut himself off as he took the number and began looking through numerous traffic light cameras to see which route he took.

Yeonjun impatiently watched, he was about to say something when Taehyung interrupted him,"Let's go, I need to call more of the force but we need to leave now."

Thirty minutes later, Taehyung had his siren on as they drove a long distance to get to the packhouse that was holding Soobin captive.

"How many other officers are going to be there?" Yeonjun asked, trying to stay awake long enough to make it to the house.

"I called for back up for about 20 more. This is a pack house, so its probably going to be filled with many other werewolves."

Taehyung continued the drive and Yeonjun stared at the road, eyes an angry red.

・:*:・Meanwhile・:*:・

Soobin was crying softly as the head alpha roughly pulled him along the hallway.

"I didn't think you were going to injure that alpha so greatly. But I was pleasantly surprised." The alpha smiled deviously and tugged the omega who was trying to resist. "I was actually going to wait until later, but I really want to see the results."

Donghye pushed the door to the doctor's office open and saw the doctor putting on the gloves as well as two other alphas in the room. 

"You two, come help." He commanded and the two males walked over to assist the head alpha.

"Alright. The more obedient you are, the better." The alpha forced the omega into the chair and watched two other alphas situate Soobin in the chair correctly.

Soobin attempted to resist the hands on his wrists, tying him to the chair, but it was no use. Come on! Where's the power I had earlier?! He sobbed angrily and tried pulling away harder.

"Come on now, just be compliant. If you move, the needle might miss the vein." The doctor spoke seriously, clearly uncomfortable with what Donghye was forcing him to do.

"Please, let me go! I'm not valuabl-"

Donghye slapped the omega across the cheek roughly before gripping his chin tightly," Keep your mouth shut. You're pissing me off." 

Soobin yelped and felt more tears brew behind his eyes. Some fucking father..

"I think this would be easier if he were a little out of it." The doctor murmured before grabbing an needle filled with a clear substance and injecting it into the omega's arm. Soobin whimpered and was slowly out of it. He was conscious enough to see what was going on, but not conscious enough to do anything.

"I'll start collecting the blood." The doctor spoke as he grabbed a syringe and inserted it into one of the omega's veins carefully to begin the withdrawal.

Soobin groaned with drowsiness as he felt a slight tugging sensation. I feel weird..

The doctor finally finished, and removed the needle from Soobin's arm so he could bandage the omega. He quickly took the blood he had for examination in another room. 

Donghye walked over to Soobin and observed him in his half awake state. "Thanks. I guess you were useful for something."

"Um.. alpha Donghye.." The doctor mumbled nervously.

"What is it?" He spoke in a gruff voice.

"This blood.. it's tainted with another werewolf's DNA."

"What are you trying to tell me?" He growled and looked at the doctor.

"This blood is useless."

Donghye glared at the doctor before exhaling sharply and turning to the two other males in the room, "Get Han-Joon. I'll just have the omega birth me a child. Seeing as he's an omega, the pregnancy period will be a bit shorter."

The two unnamed alphas nodded before they left the room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Me whistling casually 😁
maybe u do want a tissue box?