7

"Beomgyu

"Beomgyu.. are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Never been better. You know? Maybe I was being dramatic. Maybe that other omega was just a friend. Because friends wink at each each other a lot. And they grip each other's biceps teasingly.. and they look at you seductively..."

Beomgyu face-palmed. "Ugh! No matter how I look at it, it wasn't friendly Binnie. What if they're dating? What if they're mates? What if they're engaged like rich heirs? What if Taehyun was just trying to mess with me? What if-"

"Beommie. Calm down. We don't know anything about the situation, and, if anything, what should matter is Taehyun's facial expression... which neither of us paid attention to.. whatever. Let's just get dressed m'kay?"

"You know what Bin? I'm going to dress so good he doesn't even think of getting with that other girl."

Soobin laughed heartily. "Don't take too long."

The males split up and thirty minutes later, met at the door.

"Wow." Soobin spoke with shock on his face.

"I meant it."

Beomgyu walked out of the bedroom wearing a denim high waisted skirt and a pastel yellow crop top paired with short pastel yellow vans.

"You do look cute. I feel like I should wear something more but I don't want to."

Soobin wore denim overalls, that were in the shorts style and cuffed at the thigh, along with a pastel pink shirt that reached his elbows.

"No I think you look great!" Beomgyu received a ding on his phone. "He's here now." Beomgyu sighed and tucked his phone in the back pocket of his skirt.

Both males walked downstairs and Beomgyu tapped on Taehyun's shoulder.

"You guys ready to-" Taehyun's breath caught in his throat as he saw Beomgyu.

He cleared his throat and tried to play it off, looking away at nothing in particular.

"You guys ready to leave?"

"Yep. Lead the way." Beomgyu spoke with an unreadable tone in his voice.

Taehyun nodded and fifteen minutes later, they all found themselves at a large mansion with loud music and pheromones everywhere.

"Oh gosh. This is bad. Maybe we should leave?" Beomgyu asked, unknowingly grabbing Taehyun's hand and squeezing it.

"Well if you feel really uncomfortable we can."