2

・:*:・Freshman Year of College・:*:・

Soobin closed his locker and turned to look at Beomgyu. Glaring playfully at the shorter male.

"For the last time, I will not try whatever concoction you've decided to make just because you want to try being vegan!" He squeezed his books closer to his chest and began walking towards his first lecture of the day with his best friend.

"Aww come on please Binnie!" Beomgyu pulled at his best friend's arm, pouting and hoping to persuade the male who was not having it.

Beomgyu was an omega, a very cute and spoiled one at that, so he wasn't very used to when people said no to him.

"Beommie, do not make me hit you." Soobin giggled.

"B-But-"

"If you really want to, ask someone else!  I'm not going to just do everything you w- Owie!"

Soobin had bumped into someone and fell right onto his ass. He furrowed his brows and sat up, adjusting his glasses and dusting the dirt off of his pants so he could stand up again.

The person looked at him curiously, almost as if he was checking him out, before rolling his eyes and walking away.. well trying to.

"Hey! You jerk! Why'd you bump into my friend and not apologize!" Beomgyu threw a pencil at the back of the male's head.

The male turned around angrily to see the angry omega and pushed Beomgyu against a locker, gripping his throat tightly,"Because little omegas don't deserve to be apologized to." He sneered. Beomgyu clawed at the hand around his neck desperately, trying to not form tears in his eyes out of the panic and fear he was feeling.

Beomgyu had gone pale.

"H-hey let him go!" Soobin spoke trying to keep his voice from wavering, but he found it difficult with the menacing look and the amount of pheromones this alpha was emitting.

It was suddenly hard to stand and breathe against, Soobin could feel the weight of the pheromones pushing him down as his knees bent and he found himself panting.

"What's going on out here?" A professor had come out into the hallway.

"Nothing sir. Just putting this omega in his place."

The teacher didn't make much of a face or show concern towards Beomgyu's desperate gasps for air.

"Please handle this after class Mr.Won."