12

comments appreciated (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soobin bit at his pencil eraser and stared blankly at the front of the room. Could lectures be any more boring?

He looked over to see Beomgyu on his phone under the table. Beomgyu was smiling softly and trying to hold in his laughter from whatever he was looking at.

Judging from the amount of blue and yellow heart emojis, he was most definitely texting his boyfriend.

Soobin sighed.

He was happy for his friend, but he couldn't help but pout at the fact that there wasn't someone interested in him enough to treat him the same way Taehyun treats Beomgyu.

Yeonjun.

Soobin flinched at his own internal voice.

Because what the fuck? In what world did he think of such an obnoxious alpha so suddenly.

He shook his head subtly and stood up when he noticed class had ended.

Grabbing his bag he waited for Beomgyu to grab his things.

What are you thinking Soobin? An alpha like him?

The two males made their way to the front of the classroom where Taehyun stood.

And Yeonjun.

Who didn't seem very happy.

Soobin gulped and was about to turn around and walk the other way but he was stopped when Yeonjun grabbed his arm.

"Why didn't you respond to my text?"

Soobin frowned and looked at the arm Yeonjun was holding a bit too aggressively.

Taehyun was about to pull Yeonjun's hand away but Yeonjun immediatly retracted his hand and murmured an apology to the omega.

"I didn't know what to say." Soobin mumbled.

"You could have like.. messaged me that you needed time to think.."

"Oh.." Soobin blushed awkwardly. Taehyun and Beomgyu felt awkward watching. "I guess I could have.."

"Do you have an answer now?" The alpha asked hopefully leaning in to smell Soobin's scent.

Something about it just made Yeonjun feel things.. weird things.. and it wasn't just his hormones.

Soobin just placed the palm of his hand on Yeonjun's chest and pushed him away slightly while grimacing, he was confused as to why this alpha was suddenly sniffing his neck.

"I think.. I'm good getting lunch without you."

Yeonjun didn't mean to sound cocky, but he couldn't help it,"Who wouldn't want lunch with me?"

"Me. I don't."

"Why?"

"You said it yourself, I am an omega. I don't interest you Yeonjun." The alpha bit his lip, clearly regretting what he said the other day, because Soobin was definitely not going to let it go.

"Also.. I don't know why you're so insistent on eating with me when literally everyone else on campus has the hots for you. I've heard about your reputation.."

The alpha just shrugged,"You're just.. really different.. and don't believe all rumors.. except for the one about me having a big dick. That's true." He smirked.

"I'll pay, and you can bring your friends if you want." Yeonjun continued.

Soobin turned around to look at Beomgyu and Taehyun, both males staring back at him.

Beomgyu shrugged and Taehyun nodded.

Because free food.

With a sigh, Soobin found himself saying,"Fine. Where are we going to eat?"

And thirty minutes later, he was watching Yeonjun grill his meat for him generously in a restaurant. The four of them squeezed into a booth together with both of the alphas sitting across from the omegas.

"So you two are dating?" Yeonjun asked curiously looking at Beomgyu and Taehyun who held hands across the table.

"Obviously." Soobin spoke with a sarcastic tone while rolling his eye,"And I can grill my own food Yeonjun.."

"But I asked you out. Why would you do it yourself?"

"Because.. I'm not weak. I can do it myself." Soobin frowned softly.

"Hey.. I didn't say you were.. I just felt really bad for the other day.."

"I already said I forgive you."

Yeonjun pouted softly,"Just let me do this?"

Soobin looked at the alpha curiously. "Why are you trying so hard to start something with me?"

"What?"

"You probably went through a lot to get my phone number."

"Yeah.. well.."

"You're not.. interested in me.. are you?"

"What-No! No. Of course not."

"Why not?" Soobin spoke with a teasing lilt to his voice.

"I- uh .. we don't know each other that well."

"Is that why you asked to eat with me? To get to know me?"

Yeonjun froze. This omega was really sharp.

"Were you trying to go on a date with me?"

"Uh.."

Yeonjun noticed that Taehyun and Beomgyu were also paying attention to their conversation now.

"Kind of..?"

"Jeez. Then.. wouldn't that make you interested in omegas..?"

"Not all of them.. Just.. you.."

Soobin's face flushed a bright red.

"What?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Woah.. straight forward are we?

remember to vote
🥺