79

Quick question for those who may have had scoliosis surgery, how is your ability to bend??🥺

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yeonjun finished the chore he'd assigned himself and noticed quickly that something wasn't right. "Guys.. where's Soobin?"

"Didn't he just go out with the trash?" Beomgyu asked as he helped Taehyun to dry a dish.

Yeonjun grimaced. "Something's.. not right.." The alpha ran outside and immediately noticed the garbage bag on the floor.

Panic immediately laced his tone as he started yelling for his omega,"Soobin?! Soobin!" The alpha started calling for his boyfriend, looking around for the omega but finding it hard to see as the sun had set and there was a lot of snow.

He tried to find his scent as well but it was too hard to get to him. "Oh my Moon Goddess. I shouldn't have let him come outside alone. Oh fuck. I'm so fucking stupid-!"

"Yeonjun?" Beomgyu called to the alpha who was trying to find his boyfriend, "Yeonjun is he not out here?" Beomgyu asked with teary eyes.

The alpha shook his head sadly. "I.. I need to make a call."

・:*:・

My head hurts.. The omega groaned softly with his eyes closed.

"Is he awake?" A female voice asked curiously.

"He should be.. I didn't even use that much chloroform." A masculine voice spoke in annoyance.

"Okay. I'll get the doctor then.." The female voice spoke and left.

There was a brief movement and suddenly Soobin felt a hand on his cheek gently caressing him and finally woke up,"Yeonjun?" He asked gently his eyes barely opened.

The hand stopped abruptly,"Yeonjun? Who's the fuck is that?!"

After hearing the yelling, Soobin woke up completely, and after assessing the situation he was in, he curled himself back into himself against the wall.

The room was dimly lit with a couch a against one wall and concrete flooring. The omega's hands were tied behind his back as well as his feet.

"Don't be scared babe-"

"You kidnapped me!" Soobin cried out with teary doe eyes as he stared at the alpha.

"This was bound to happen anyways." Han-Joon rolled his eyes.

"It didn't need to happen-!"

"You're talking back to me too much." Han-Joon walked over and squatted in front of the omega before roughly pulled the omega's hair so their eyes could meet,"I think I need to train you again.. Then I'll make you mine."

In the dark lighting, Han-Joon wasn't able to see the mark on the omega's skin.

The omega let a few tears slip down his cheek as he felt the harsh glare of the alpha he had once loved on him.

"Please.. just let me go.." Soobin whimpered.

Han-Joon angrily looked at him,"I don't know why you think I'll let you go when I love you. You just have to learn to love me back." The alpha stood up and sat down on the couch.

"Okay, I couldn't find the doctor, but I found his son who is training to be a doctor." A female voice spoke.

Soobin looked up at her with all kinds fear and curiosity,"Who.. um are you?"

"Oh. I'm your half sister, Yena." She smiled before saying,".. and I'm also Yeonjun's fiance."

Soobon grimaced at the second part of the sentence before realizing,"My half sister?"

"Yep. We have the same dad." She spoke casually,"Renjun can you examine him for wounds? Dad will be angry if he's hurt because of that idiot." She pointed to Han-Joon.

"Sure.." the omega spoke before walking over and crouching in front of Soobin. "Umm.. I think we'll need privacy.. and the wrist restraints have to come off.." Renjun spoke.

Han-Joon glared at him and left the room with Yena.

The moment the door closed Renjun spoke,"You can't be here."

"What?"

"You can't stay here. I heard what they're planning on doing to you and it's not pretty." Renjun cut the ties on Soobin's wrist.

"What are you talking about?" Soobin asked.

"Have you heard of the Moon Goddess' Descent?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
ahaHa
hello ‼️
how are you guys???