93

3 of 3✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3 of 3
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・:*:・Three Years Later・:*:・

"I'm excited!" Soobin squealed,"Yeonjun said he would leave work early to come and take me out on a last day of school date!"

It was currently the last day of school and the omega was graduating the next day with Beomgyu.

"It's not like you've mentioned it like a million times." Beomgyu rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh shut up." Soobin blushed with embarassment.

"Hey be nice to Soobin, he's just excited." Jeongin defended his omega friend. "I'm excited too, Kai's coming so we can go on a date too."

"You're just gonna ditch me?" Beomgyu groaned,"I don't even think Tae is coming to get me!"

The three males finally arrived at the front of the school and immediately Jeongin ran into the arms of his beta mate who was standing there waiting for him.

"Binnie don't you dare lea-"

"Oh look! There's Yeonjun! Bye Beommie~" Soobin left the omega as well.

Beomgyu pouted and crossed his arms before sitting on a bench. He pulled out his phone to text the alpha.

Puppy (◠ᴥ◕ʋ):
What are you doing?

Tae❤️:
I'm busy.
Bye.

Beomgyu frowned and put his phone away. I'll just go home by myself then..

The omega and Taehyun had bought an apartment together for their sophomore year and moved in together after Soobin and Yeonjun moved into the penthouse together.

Hyemin and Renjun also got an apartment together too once Taehyun moved out. Hyemin didn't have to pay twice the usual price for the dorm room.

After a short walk the omega unlocked the door and entered the empty house.

He sighed and took off his shoes at the door before putting on the house slippers and walked into his shared bedroom with Taehyun.

He opened the door and Taehyun was on the floor in front of the bed in a pillow fort with a tiny picnic.

"Hey, happy last day of school." Taehyun spoke casually.

"You fucking-"

"I know I was rude through text please don't be mad puppy."

Beomgyu wiped his tears of frustration and joined the alpha in the fort. "You jerk."

"Puppy you don't even know how much it pained me to not respond to your texts all day."

"Good." The omega pouted and opened his mouth for the alpha to feed him a strawberry.

・:*:・Next Day・:*:・

Yeonjun cheered as Soobin walked across the stage to accept his diploma right after Beomgyu.

The graduation was long and boring, but when it finally ended they all decided to party in Yeonjun's penthouse.

"I want beer." Soobin spoke from his spot next to Yeonjun on the couch and Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"You don't even like beer." Yeonjun spoke.

Soobin pouted and crossed his arms and with a sigh the alpha obeyed.

"Yay!" Soobin clapped his hands before grabbing another slice of pizza.

Beomgyu groaned, "Taehyun wouldn't even let me have a cup of wine. Because apparently I have a "low tolerance" when I drink." Beomgyu crossed his arms and the alpha smirked.

"You do. Last time you started stripping. Do you want to do that here?"

Beomgyu blushed. "Shut up.. Can you get me soda?"

"Sure." Taehyun got up and left to get the drink from the ice bucket.

Jeongin was completely blacked out drunk as he laid himself in Kai's lap and fell asleep on the floor.

Renjun on the other hand was dancing carelessly with Hyemin to the chill music playing. The omega raised his hands in the air and swayed to the beat with his boyfriend.

Taehyun entered the kitchen and saw Yeonjun quickly shove something into his pocket.

"Alright spill. What is it?"

"I'm.. uh.. asking Soobin to marry me. I got permission from his mom and stepmom."

Taehyun grabbed a can of Fanta."They both said yes?" he asked while teasing.

"Yeah." Yeonjun stared at him,"Wait, were you actually surprised?"

Taehyun laughed,"No. I'm just kidding. And even if they did say no, it would be pointless because you two bonded."

"Yeah.. I guess you're right."

"Well, good luck! Also I better be invited to the wedding as the best man."

Yeonjun laughed, "Fine." Both alphas walked back into the room and handed the drinks to their mates.

With a loopy drunken smile Soobin crawled towards Yeonjun and whispered something in his ear causing a smile to blossom on the alpha's face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Also if you're confused about things in the book ask questions here 🤩

I'll answer them in later chapters~