21

Soobin pressed a cold compress against his other eye trying to reduce the swelling

Soobin pressed a cold compress against his other eye trying to reduce the swelling. He'd cried the entire night.

Beomgyu tried to comfort him as best as he could, but tiredness caught up to the omega and he fell asleep in Soobin's bed, his head on Soobin's shoulder as he snored softly.

Beomgyu frowned at Soobin's actions before placing a bowl of cereal in front of him.

Soobin didn't even look at the food.

"Please eat Soobin..I-I know you're sad.. but starving yourself won't help.."

Soobin reluctantly grabbed a spoon and started eating the sugary breakfast.
Beomgyu sat down across from him at the table.

"I think.. you should talk to him in person." Beomgyu spoke softly,"I know you're hurting right now and also very confused about your feelings.. but I think it'd be the best option for you.."

Soobin shook his head,"He already made his choice when he decided that he wanted to meet another omega. He forgot about me Beommie. He made a promise to me and he forgot about it." The omega took another spoonful of his cereal and looked at the food dejectedly.

Beomgyu looked at his friend sadly. "Are you going to go to school today then?"

Soobin shook his head. "But don't stay here because of me. I just don't feel like moving much today."

"..Binnie.."

"I know." The omega finished his cereal and washed the bowl in the sink before putting it away and retreating to their shared bedroom.  

Beomgyu followed him so he could get changed for school and listen to Soobin's tiny rant.

"-and it's stupid because we're not in a relationship but I felt special. He's so dumb. I'm so dumb." Soobin pushed his face further into the pillow.

Beomgyu, now fully dressed, walked over to the male and ruffled his hair gently. "Taehyun came to pick me up, so I'm going to leave now. But if I see that stupid alpha in the hallway, nothing's going to stop me from hitting him. Not a single thing." He pecked the top of Soobin's head before exiting the room.

Beomgyu took the elevator down to the first floor to see his boyfriend leaning against the wall casually. He smiled softly before calling out to him and running up to him.

"Hyunnie~" He opened his arms.

"Gyu~" He smiled before hugging his boyfriend back. They parted reluctantly after a short kiss and Taehyun took Beomgyu's hand.

"Taehyun.."

"Hm? What is it puppy?"

"About Yeonjun.. does he talk to a lot of omegas?"

Taehyun looked down at his boyfriend curiously. "Did something happen between him and Soobin?"

"Why would you think that?"

"We literally had a double date with them."

"Oh.." Beomgyu blushed, "I forgot."

"Gosh, you're so fucking cute. Damn it." 

"Tae~ stop~" Beomgyu giggled.

"And about Yeonjun.. he doesn't really talk to omegas.. he's kind of like a player? Sure he's slept with a few but I thought he preferred alphas to be honest. Everyone did. I think that's why everyone was so surprised with both Naeun and Soobin."

Beomgyu took in this information and nodded solemnly.

"Is Yeonjun the reason why Soobin isn't here today?"

"Uh.. kind of? But I think Soobin is also having his own internal problems as well."

Taehyun nodded and continued to hold his boyfriend's hand as they walked, disappointed when he realized they were already at Beomgyu's classroom.

He turned his omega boyfriend around to look at him, cupping his cheeks and tilting his head upwards. "Kiss?" Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu blushed and squeezed his eyes shut, puckering his lips cutely. 

Taehyun chuckled and pecked Beomgyu's lips gently. "I'll be back after my class."

"Bye Hyun."

"Bye puppy." Taehyun ruffled the top of Beomgyu's hair before watching the omega enter the classroom. He tugged his backpack on and went to his own class.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Taegyu being cute 🥺