86

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Yeonjun!" Soobin pushed the doctor away a little too harshly and ran over to his boyfriend, leaning over him and hugging him.

He didn't understand what happened, but he didn't care. The only thing that was important was his alpha coming back.

"Oh! Ouch babe-" Yeonjun hissed softly but hugged his boyfriend back regardless.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry! I l-love you! I was so scared- I thought y-you were g-gone f-forever!" Soobin was crying as he explained everything to his boyfriend.

"I love you too.. and I'm not going anywhere.." The alpha spoke gently, his voice soft from not being used for the past few weeks.

"It's b-been t-two weeks.." Soobin stuttered out holding the alpha's hand.

Yeonjun reached up to place his palm on the omega's cheek and wiped the omega's tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry baby.. I'm here now.." Yeonjun spoke softly, his heart breaking at the sight of his mate in tears.

"O-Okay.." Soobin managed to speak.

"Sir I need to check his vitals." The doctor spoke gently after watching the heartwarming scene.

Soobin nodded and quickly moved out of the way to watch from the other side of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun watched the doctor manage the IV before turning to look at Soobin standing on his other side.

"I'm not.. going anywhere.. baby." The alpha spoke slowly and the omega nodded, and felt his heart warm at the alpha rubbing the back of his hand gently with a thumb.

・:*:・

Renjun stood outside with Beomgyu, "Yeonjun woke up." He spoke and Beomgyu breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank the Moon Goddess.. Soobin was really suffering at the thought of never seeing Yeonjun again.." Beomgyu spoke.

Renjun hummed and watched the scene from outside the room with Beomgyu.

Taehyun approached the two with Hyemin,"Guys I think we need to move.. there's some people here to see Yeonjun."

Beomgyu looked behind the two alphas and saw a group of rich werewolves.

"Oh.. okay.." Beomgyu moved out of the way and turned to Renjun. "Let's go eat.. Tae you and Hyemin should come too." Beomgyu suggested and the two alphas nodded.

Hyemin turned to Taehyun,"Who's the omega?"

"He helped bring Yeonjun Soobin, his name is Renjun."

"Is he.. um.. in a relationship?" Hyemin asked nervously.

Taehyun looked at him and raised an eyebrow,"Maybe you should ask him for yourself."

・:*:・

"Yeonjun." The alpha's mother spoke softly before entering the room with her husband as well as Taehyung.

"Mom.." Yeonjun spoke gently. Soobin sat next to him on the edge of the bed with a cup of Jell-O that he'd been feeding the alpha.

"You almost died.. over this omega.." She spoke.

Soobin froze and looked down at his lap, and Yeonjun was immediately aggravated."If you're just going to come in here and-"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." The woman teared up. "He clearly means a lot to you.. I'm sorry I tried to get in between the two of you because of my own selfish beliefs.. You two are completely mated and in love so.. I'm sorry.."

Yeonjun's father wrapped an arm around the woman's shoulders and apologized to his son as well.

Taehyung watched the scene with a soft smile and a bandaged arm. "I'm glad you're okay Yeonjun."

Yeonjun smiled at his older brother,"Thank you." The alpha murmured and soon the family left the room.

Yeonjun turned to the omega,"Hey.. are you okay?" He asked, resting a have on the omega's thigh to offer him comfort.

Soobin nodded and scooted closer to the alpha who was sitting upright.

There was a moment of calm silence until Soobin broke it to speak,"My um.. my aunt wants to meet you.."

"Really?" Yeonjun asked in surprise.

"Yeah.. she wants to thank you." Soobin added nervously.

"Then.. after I'm discharged from the hospital.. let's go see her." The alpha smiled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

yey! 👹
also only 14 chapters left ‼️