97

Ignore typos 😝😈✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ignore typos 😝😈
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Ready?" Beomgyu asked from his spot on the edge of the bathtub. The omega was drinking a glass of wine as he observed his friend.

"Yes." Soobin nervously nodded picked up the pink plastic stick.

"What does it say?"

"It's positive.." Soobin turned to Beomgyu with a smile,"I'm pregnant! Yeonnie and I are gonna be daddies!" Soobin took a picture of the pregnancy test.

Soobin and Beomgyu squealed before hugging each other tightly.

"He's gonna be happy!" Beomgyu smiled,"How do you wanna tell him?"

Soobin froze,"I don't know.. but I don't want it to be casual!"

"You could like.. put it on a cake?"

"Wait- I like the cake idea.. OH! I could put.. a pacifier in a cake."

"You want to make your own cake?"

"Sure! It can't be too hard."

Beomgyu face-palmed. "I'm gonna ask Renjun and Jeongin."

"I think Renjun can bake really well.." Soobin thought out loud as Beomgyu texted their group chat.

Thirty minutes later, the two males arrived in Soobin's house with cooking ingredients.

"Okay so.. just a small cake.. I want to give it to him after we have dinner." Soobin clapped his hands together. "Damn it! I forgot the pacifier! I'll be back guys." Soobin grabbed the house keys and his wallet,"I'll be back."

"Let me be in charge here." Renjun spoke and everyone else agreed as they washed their hands to start.

Soobin shut the door and started his walk towards the market when he heard whimpering.

"Help.."

The omega looked around before carefully making his way into the alleyway where an omega was into a ball to avoid the alpha towering over him.

"Hey!" Soobin yelled angrily.

"What.. another omega? Just submit. The more the merrier."

Soobin glared at the male before storming over and kicking him harshly, sending him flying back into the brick wall behind him.

"Fuck!" he could hear the alpha yell.

Without a second to spare, Soobin picked up the omega and helped him get to a public place.

"Thank you..  Thank you so much.." The omega hugged Soobin and Soobin smiled softly.

"It was nothing." Soobin waved goodbye and made his way to the store to buy a pacifier.

He found himself in the baby aisle and felt himself grow slowly grow more excited.

"We're going to shop here together next time.." Soobin thought as he picked out a yellow pacifier and made his way to self checkout.

After a short walk he was finally home and he could smell freshly baked cake.
"Hey Soobin,what took you so long?" Beomgyu asked curiously.

"Oh! An omega was being attacked.. so I just went to help." The rest of them nodded in understanding.

"Okay the cake cooled, and I made a layer with a hole in it for the pacifier, so you can put it in the cake.

Soobin opened the packaging and took out the pacifier before cleaning it off and placing it in the center.

"This is gonna be good.. I'm so lucky I had today off.." The omega smiled and decided he would start preparing dinner for him and Yeonjun.

"You guys can help yourselves to drinks." Soobin suggested as he made his and Yeonjun's dinner.

A few hours later his friends had left and his husband had returned. "Hey Binnie~" He kissed the omega's forehead before noticing his scent was slightly different.

"Are you wearing perfume?"

"Ah? No. Just come and eat!" Soobin exclaimed and pulled the alpha to the table.

"Okay okay!" The alpha took off his shoes at the door before putting on house shoes and sitting at the table across from Soobin.

The two finished the meal and Soobin bright out the cake.

"A cake?"

"Yep. I had to ask for help to get this made." The omega smiled,"Cut it open carefully."

"Carefully?" The alpha repeated and the omega eagerly nodded.

Yeonjun took a metal butter knife and cut a slice. As he pulled the slice out he noticed the yellow object.

"Binnie what's this."

"Look at it.."

The alpha pulled it out of the take before examining it. "It's a pacifier.."

"Yep.. what do you use those for?"

"You use them for babies but-" Yeonjun froze,"Are we having a baby?!"

Soobin nodded and pulled out his phone to show Yeonjun the pregnancy test he had taken earlier that day.

Yeonjun felt himself tear up. "Binnie.. this is amazing.. wait that explains the morning sickness!"

Soobin nodded,"Yeah.."

"And your scent changed! Isn't that a sign?"

Soobin blushed before nodding again.

"Baby we're gonna be daddies!"

"Yes!" Soobin smiled and both of them stood up to hug each other with tears falling down their cheeks.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
🤔🤔
3 chapters LeFt