10

Taehyun leaned on the wall outside of the classroom waiting patiently for Beomgyu

The two males hadn't even talked about having a label and they were already acting like a couple- sharing kisses, holding hands, even hugging often.

Beomgyu would always gush about Taehyun to Soobin, but Soobin would narrow his eyes at the male before asking,"Are you a couple?"

And Beomgyu would just have to respond,"We're not dating."

Which resulted in Soobin frowning and Beomgyu pouting helplessly.

The two omegas made their way out of their classroom both of them noticing Taehyun's presence and one of them running into Taehyun's arms.

Of course, that would be Beomgyu.

Taehyun kissed the omega's forehead before looking up at Soobin and nodding.

"Any luck finding Yeonjun?"

"No." He pouted. "I've been asking around and no one even knows what he does in his free time out of class."

It was Wednesday, so a few days had passed since the party. But Soobin couldn't manage to find that alpha who he was thankful for.

Taehyun grabbed Beomgyu's backpack and put it on so he could grab the omegas free hand.

"Did you two have any plans for today?" Taehyun asked casually.

"Um.. not that I know of? I think I'm going to go to the library actually." Soobin chuckled.

"Yeah. I don't think so. I think I'll head back to the dorms." Beomgyu added.

"Uh.. Okay.. that's good." Taehyun answered.

"Good? Why?" Beomgyu asked, looking up at the alpha innocently causing his heart to melt.

"Do you want to go on a lunch date Beomgyu?" Taehyun asked causing Soobin's eyes to widen. He didn't think that the alpha had it within him to actually ask the omega.

"Like.. a real date?" Beomgyu asked curiously, his cheeks warming up to a cute peachy hue.

"I-If you don't mind of course! I don't want to force you into anything that might make you uncom-"

"I-I want to go." Beomgyu smiled.

Soobin rolled his eyes. He'd never seen such a whipped alpha in his life.

"Well. If you two love birds are finished.. I want to go to the library now. If you could please walk me there.."

Beomgyu nodded and five minutes later, Soobin found himself waving to Beomgyu and Taehyun as they left for their date.

Soobin sighed and looked around the library trying to find a spot but realized he wouldn't be able to get a section to himself.

After looking around longer he noticed a tuft of familiar grey hair in the corner of the room seated at a table alone.

He took a deep breath to gather some courage and walked over to the make, placing his books down on the table and sitting down across from the male.

Yeonjun looked up at him expectantly and raised an eyebrow.

"I-It's alright if I sit here.. right?"

"No."

"Oh. I'm sor-"

"Just kidding." Yeonjun smirked and Soobin blushed.

"Th-that's wasn't very nice."

"What's the point of asking if you're already sitting here omega?"

"Oh. I'm sorry." Soobin frowned.

"Don't apologize. You can stay and do your work here." Yeonjun spoke quickly, hoping to erase the frown for some odd reason.

"Thank you." Soobin smiled softly before opening a text book and grabbing a notebook so he could do his work.

Yeonjun just stared at the male. "Do you have a mate?"

"Huh?"

"Your mate. Who is it?"

"Oh. I don't know yet. I'm still kind of young."

"Is that why you're trying to get with me?"

"What?"

"I heard you've been asking around for me."

"I mean.. I have been.. but-"

"What? You want to date me?" Yeonjun asked, leaning back in his chair.

"No. That's not-"

"I don't date omegas." Yeonjun deadpanned. "I bet you think you have a chance with me because of yesterday but I don't like omegas. They're too emotional and require so much attention."

Soobin was kind of ticked off now. "I don't want to date you. I just wanted to thank you for helping me." He grabbed his bag and books before standing up abruptly ready to leave.

"Oh.. wait-" Yeonjun's smirk has dropped by now.

"Y-you're a jerk." Soobin spoke with finality to Yeonjun before leaving the library to go to his dorm.

Yeonjun sighed.

Feeling strangely disappointed in himself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hMm helLo 😼

I start online classes on Tuesday
😭😭

knowing my school they're going to abuse the fact that we're home and try to give us more work.