64

I'm done with school on the 19th!!

So I may try rapid updating after that bc I'm getting surgery on my back the end of may.. early June?

so idk when I can update it if I'm like in a lot of pain
😞💞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yeonjun watched as his omega turned over next to him in his bed for the umpteenth time that evening.

Taehyun had texted Yeonjun earlier that he wouldn't be bringing Beomgyu back, but instead they were going to stay the night in his apartment because his roommate didn't mind.

"Baby what's going on? You're moving so much." Yeonjun whispered.

The omega sat up and sniffled before speaking softly,"W-When I first g-got the letter from him.. I was so angry.. b-because the monster who hurt me.. who hurt us.. was back in our lives.. b-but I guess I d-didn't really think about w-what he would do to us.."

The omega teared up and began cuddling into his alpha's side. "Junnie he's here. He hurt Beommie.. y-you saw how h-hurt he was! And H-Hanjoon is still around.. he's probably still looking for us.."

Yeonjun frowned. Truthfully he was worried too. What kind of sick alpha would purposely hurt an omega? Especially if they claimed to "love" them..

"Well you're with me.. and if you want.. I can see if I can move around my schedule.. Or I could talk to some people and see if we can switch to online courses and lectures."

Soobin bit his lip,"You'd do that? Is that possible?"

"Of course babe." Anything is possible, when you contribute so much to the school.

Soobin blushed at the pet name and found himself slowly falling asleep in his boyfriend's warm embrace. Yeonjun was playing with Soobin's ears now and it only brought the omega more comfort.

"And if he thinks I'll let him hurt you, he's got another thing coming. Taehyun and I talked, and we can't let today happen again."

"Yeonjun.." He murmured gently.

"What is it baby?"

"I love you."

The alpha felt his heart swell up.

"I love you too." The alpha cooed in the omegas ear as he rubbed his back and helped him to fall asleep.

Once he was sure the omega was asleep, he gently got out of the bed, replacing his body with one of the larger pillows and pressing a kiss to the omega's forehead.

He left the room after grabbing his phone and shut the door behind him.

Like hell I'll let some random alpha get to my boyfriend.

Yeonjun decided to make a phone call. Usually he was in charge of things, but this time he was going to have to ask for permission.

※Han-Joon's Perspective Earlier※

When he first ran into Beomgyu, he was shocked to see that the omega was in the hands of a teacher and not walking with Soobin. Han-joon thought that finding one automatically meant finding the other, but things just didn't work out that way.

Doesn't matter, I'll just get him and go. Han-Joon ditched the girl that was flirting with him and ran to catch up with the two. He was lucky the professor was dumb enough to leave the omega behind with him.

He's still as beautiful as before.. Han-Joon thought as he looked down at Beomgyu. The omega's beautiful skin.. his soft hair.. even the petrified look on his ethereal face..

He was initially just going to take the omega with him off campus, but he was being so disobedient. So instead of leaving, he brought the omega to a secluded stairwell to discipline him.

A few hits and maybe he'll just give in.. He hadn't anticipated that Beomgyu would have befriended some other alphas. And this guy was clearly stronger than him. So Han-Joon decided he would pick his fight another time.

I want him back.. Han-Joon grimaced as he shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked away from the omega and the random alpha that interrupted them.

Pulling out his phone, he called Naeun again. "Do you know how I could break into their apartment?" He smirked at the thought of catching the omegas off guard and taking them with him.

And maybe... he was going to need the assistance of other people.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
😳 Who did Yeonjun call?

And~

Who do you think Han-Joon is going to ask for help? 🤔