46

Soobin sighed at the memory of their encounter and got out of his bed to sit next to Beomgyu on Beomgyu's bed

"I'm glad I met you." Soobin whispered before he snuggled into Beomgyu's side and the other omega smiled at him.

"I'm glad I met you too.." Beomgyu smiled gently,"I don't know what I would do if I saw him again.. he really messed us up.."

Soobin hummed thoughtfully and rested his head in Beomgyu's lap. He sighed as the omega played with his hair careful to avoid his fluffy ears.

"I feel like if we did encounter him again.. we'd have to explain everything to Taehyun and Yeonjun.. but I'm not ready to relive that.."

"But I know they would probably get really angry and try to hunt him down." Beomgyu titled his head as he tried to imagine his boyfriend punching someone.

"Just explaining everything to my aunt was traumatic enough.." Soobin added.

Beomgyu nodded in understanding and stroked Soobin's head again.

"I'm thankful she let me stay with you.. Han-Joon knew where I lived so he came around my house and harassed me one time.. he even broke me window.." Beomgyu grimaced at the thought of the alpha.

"I didn't even know we went to the same school.." Soobin chuckled at the memory of their freshman year of highschool.

The two of them were terrified of seeing the alpha, but he seemed to have backed off later during the year for reasons unknown to the both of them.

Neither one of them left the other behind and for the years to come. When Han-Joon had gone to college, they just stuck around each other out of habit.

Soobin depended on Beomgyu and Beomgyu depended on Soobin. They liked it that way.

Soobin was slowly falling asleep in Beomgyu's lap when his phone went off and started to ring.

The omega groaned and snuggled further into Beomgyu's lap but his friend just laughed and pushed him towards the phone. "Don't you want to see if it's Yeonjun?"

"But I'm so tired~" Soobin moaned as he thrashed around in the bed.

"Go pick up. Before your alpha boy gets all scared." Beomgyu giggled at how bratty Soobin was acting.

"Fiiine." Soobin got up and grabbed his phone,"Hey."

"Soobin. Oh are you busy today?"

"Not really.. but I'm sleepy." He spoke with an audible pout in his voice. Soobin's ears flattened on his head.

"Oh. Wanna come and cuddle with me? I'll scent you."

"Yesyesyes-"

"Calm yourself. I bet your ears are perked upwards." Soobin looked in the mirror on the closet door and sure enough his ears were standing upright.

"Ugh. I think you know me too well."

"I do. Now come downstairs."

"You're already here?" Soobin scrambled to find clothes to change into and out of his silk pajamas.

"Yep. Just put on shoes baby, you don't need to change. I bet you're in pajamas too."

"Fine. I'm coming down." Soobin rolled his eyes at how well the alpha knew him.

The moment he stepped outside, he was lifted from the ground gracefully. Soobin yelped and hit Yeonjun's back frantically,"Put me down."

"No." Yeonjun carried the male to his car and put him in the passenger seat. "Let's go to my apartment."

"Do you have a roommate?" Soobin asked nervously.

"Nope. I have my own space." Yeonjun spoke quickly, not bothering to completely describe the apartment to the omega.

Soobin looked at him skeptically as he parked the car. "Why did you say it like that..?"

"Huh?"Yeonjun played dumb as he picked up Soobin and put him over his shoulder.

They took an elevator to the top floor and Yeonjun opened the door to a glamorous suite.

"What- this is so nice-"

"Can I scent you now?" Yeonjun rubbed his nose on Soobin's neck and the male giggled, completely distracted.

"Fine. You annoying baby." Soobin made grabby hands and allowed Yeonjun to pick him up and take him to a bedroom.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I'm literally so sorry, I realize this entire time I've been imagining them with their hybrid ears (not tails though) and I have not even written that down once 😞