98

Guess the gender!!😏✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Guess the gender!!
😏
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Wait actually.. I want that crib against that wall." Soobin pointed and the alpha went to move it.

"Better?" The alpha asked and the omega shook his head.

"Maybe put it back." The omega spoke and the alpha obliged.

"Now?"

"Yeah I like it.. also can we put the toy box in that corner instead?" Soobin asked again and Yeonjun picked it up to move it.

The alpha groaned and stood up. "Baby, aren't you hungry?"

"But the nursery.." Soobin's eyes began to water and the alpha panicked and hurried to calm him down. He was really emotional considering he was due any day now.

"Baby it looks amazing. Trust me." The alpha smiled and hugged his husband who was seated on the rocking chair.

"Okay.. I just want it to be perfect.."

Yeonjun chuckled and grabbed his husband's hand to kiss the back of it softly. "It is perfect. So so perfect.."

"Hm.. okay.. I'm hungry now." Soobin spoke as the alpha helped him to stand up and walk to the kitchen carefully.

"What do you want to eat?" The alpha asked as he seated the omega at the table carefully.

"I don't know.. I'll eat anything." Soobin spoke nonchalantly.

"That's an obvious lie." Yeonjun deadpanned.

Soobin crossed his arms. "Well I don't know what I want."

"Okay.. I'll just make you multiple things." The alpha stroked the omega's ears.

"Are you calling me fat?" Soobin whined.

"Of course not. But your tummy may be hungry too." The alpha rubbed Soobin's stomach gently the and omega blushed.

"Fine. Japchae." Soobin muttered in annoyance.

"Okay okay." The alpha turned around and started making the food for the omega.

"I want to watch tv. I'm going to the living room- Ah! Owie!" Soobin stayed in his seat and placed his hands over his stomach.

"Baby what happened?"

"J-just a contraction.." The omega carefully stood and made his way to the couch.

Yeonjun frowned and began timing the minutes in between Soobin's contractions.

"O-OW!" He whined in pain.

He finished cooking and sure enough Soobin was having contractions too often for them to be random.

"Baby can you eat? And then we can leave?"

"L-leave to g-go where?"

"The hospital. They said that it's go time if every four minutes you have a one minute contraction and this has to last an hour."

Soobin moved back to the kitchen and sat down across from his husband while he ate.

The alpha frowned as he watched his mate suffer.

"A-Ah! Ow!"

"Okay it's go time.. I'm getting the hospital bag." The alpha stood up abruptly and ran to grab it, his keys, and the omega's shoes. "Stay seated, I'll out them on for you baby."

The alpha quickly drove them to the hospital and finally began the waiting process.

He could hear the yells of his mate from outside and felt his heart break. Okay. No more babies. I can't let my own baby be hurt like this again.

After a long wait, in which he fell asleep, the doctor finally came to him.

"Mr.Choi?"

"Yes?"

"Come this way."

The alpha walked into the room to see his husband seated in the bed holding a baby in a yellow blanket.

Then he turned his head to see the nurse handing him the other baby.

"Congratulations on your twin boys, Seomin the omega and Yeonjae the alpha. The nurse smiled at Yeonjun who was tearing up.

Yeonjun walked over to his husband while smiling,"Hey baby."

"Yeonnie I'm so tired." The omega sighed and stroked the ears of Yeonjae who was sleeping calmly.

"It's okay.. You can sleep." Yeonjun put Seomin in one crib and then picked up Yeonjae to put him down in the other crib.

The alpha sat down on a bed the nurse had rolled in earlier. He grabbed Soobin's hand.

"I'm proud of you baby. You did so well." Yeonjun murmured and Soobin smiled with his eyes closed as he fell asleep.

"I love you." Soobin whispered.

"I love you too." Yeonjun spoke and the new parents fell asleep in the hospital room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Yes cute baby twin boys 😌
I tried to not give it away throughout the chapter lolol