78

Just for you guys ❤️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Just for you guys ❤️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Beomgyu?" Soobin knocked on the door once more and took a step back when he noticed his best friend was opening the door.

The omega gasped and jumped on Soobin to give him a hug. "HI!" He yelled happily before gasping,"Wait a minute.." He sniffed the omega again. "Your scents are mixed! You mated completely!"

Soobin blushed, "Yeah.. surprise.." He smiled at his best friend.

"You look so happy now. And I'm sure he is too," Beomgyu gestured towards Yeonjun before bringing them into the house and shutting the door behind them.

"From the looks of your neck this was recent wasn't it?" He observed the hickeys and the bite mark.

Soobin giggled,"Like last night."

Beomgyu made a face, "Ewww!" He teased.

"Oh shut up! Don't act like you and Taehyun haven't-" Soobin was cut off by Taehyun sauntering into the room.

"Puppy and I haven't what?" Taehyun asked as he approached the group of males in the foyer and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist.

"Like you two haven't gone all the way." Yeonjun finished for his boyfriend.

"We haven't." Taehyun shrugged. Beomgyu blushed and looked away.

"What?!" Soobin exclaimed.

"Yep. We've only been touching and doing a lot of sucking.. like.. a lot of sucking." And ass eating too.. Taehyun smirked and inconspicuously pinched Beomgyu's ass causing the male to panic.

"Okay.. I'm going to get my mom." Beomgyu's cheeks were a bright red as he snuck out from underneath Taehyun's arm and left to go find his mother.

"You guys can put your jackets in the closet." Taehyun instructed and left to chase after his boyfriend.

Soobin let Yeonjun take his jacket for him and and looked around the house before walking into the living room, Still the same as when I visited as a high-schooler.

Soobin looked at the pictures on the wall and Yeonjun followed him.

"Is that you?" Yeonjun asked curiously, staring at the image of Soobin wrapping his arm around Beomgyu. It was the summer after their freshman year in highschool when they had just become friends. The males had popsicles as they sat down on the front stairs leading to Beomgyu's house.

"Yeah.." Soobin remembered Beomgyu's mom forcing them to sit down and take the picture together.

"You look so cute." Yeonjun murmured, his hand slipping into Soobin's. The omega rolled his eyes.

"Yeonnie I looked weird." The omega whined.

"I'm not changing my opinion-"

"Soobin?!" A woman asked as she entered the living room.

Soobin smiled as he turned around to see Beomgyu's mother. "Hi Miss Choi!"

"And who's this?"

"My- um.. mate.. Yeonjun." He smiled bashfully and Yeonjun squeezed his hand to comfort him.

"How cute! Come and sit, we were just about to have dinner!" She grabbed the omega's hand and pulled him into her dining room, "Beomgyu I hope you added extra plates to the table for your friends!"

"I did, mom!" Beomgyu called from the dining room.

"Good. Now you boys just sit, I'll bring the food-" She turned to leave.

"I can help!" Taehyun spoke before leaving to go to the kitchen quickly so she couldn't stop him.

Yeonjun smirked at this and Soobin giggled whereas Beomgyu blushed.

"He's trying hard, okay?" Beomgyu spoke to defend his boyfriend.

"Yes. We can tell." Yeonjun snickered as he saw Taehyun bring dishes to the table.

"Is your dad not home?"

"No." Beomgyu frowned, "He has a night shift."

"Well.. when we stop by tomorrow, I'll say hi." Soobin spoke as Beomgyu's mom placed down the final dish and sat down at the table with the rest of the boys.

"Alright, dig in!" The woman spoke after the boys thanked her for the meal.

The group began to eat and Soobin couldn't help but to giggle every time Taehyun said something to get onto the good side of Beomgyu's mom.

"So Soobin, has this alpha been treating you well?" The woman asked curiously.

"Oh, very well." He blushed, "He loves me." The omega spoke with a soft smile causing Yeonjun to blush red as well.

"I'm happy for you two!" The woman spoke, she remembered what had occurred when Beomgyu and Soobin were in high school.

The entire situation broke her heart. She was pained at the fact that her son was going through a lot, but because she wasn't home a lot during that time, she hadn't known.

"Thank you." Soobin spoke as he finished his food.

Soon everyone was done and began to clean up after themselves together. "I'll take care of the table." Beomgyu suggested.

"Then I'll do the dishes." Taehyun added, "Miss Choi, you can go relax."

Kissing up to her again. Yeonjun smirked.

"Alright, then let me take care of the kitchen counters." Yeonjun spoke.

"Then I'll take out the trash, I'll be right back." Soobin spoke as he emptied the full garbage and grabbed the bag to walk outside where it had begun to snow.

"It's so cold." The omega huffed as he walked with the bag to the garbage bin at the bottom the driveway.

"Hey Soobin." A masculine voice called from behind the omega causing him to turn around quickly and gasp.

"H-Han-Jo-!" The omega wasn't even able to finish his thought when a cloth was put over his mouth and he was out cold.

"So easy." Han-Joon chuckled and dragged the omega to his car leaving the garbage bag behind.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yes.
I made this just for you guys to get trust issues with me 😈❤️

just kidding~
luv u 💋

who saw this coming?

Scintillating | YeonBin | Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें