96 *

🍯🌕

🍯🌕

honeymoon!!

🤩

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"My husband." Yeonjun spoke softly and Soobin giggled.

"Yes? Husband..?" He responded playfully and the alpha laughed.

"You're so cute." The alpha pinched his husband's cheek. "Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked while pulling his husband closer to him.

"Yes! A week in the Bahamas..!" Soobin relaxed in the large bathtub that was in their suite. "I've never really gone this far from Korea before!"

The two of them had spent a few days exploring and relaxing on the beach, but today they wanted to spend their day inside the hotel.

Soobin grabbed the alpha's hand and intertwined their fingers before sighing in delight causing the alpha to smile softly.

"Hey Soobin."

"Hm?"

"What do you think about having sex.. tonight? As the perfect end to this relaxing day."

Soobin blushed. "I'd like that."

"Really?!" Yeonjun turned to his omega, he had expected him to say no.

"Yeah." Soobin spoke and the alpha immediately pulled the omega closer and into his lap before kissing him roughly.

"How do you want to do it?" The alpha murmured with his lips brushing against the omega's neck.

"I- um.. roughly.." The omega whispered and Yeonjun smirked.

"So I can grab you like this?" The alpha placed his hands on Soobin's bare ass and gripped it tightly.

"M-mhm," Soobin bit his lip.

"..And I can kiss you here?"

The alpha trailed kisses down the omega's neck and down his chest.

"Y-yes." Soobin mumbled.

"And you'll let me suck this?" The alpha attached his lips to one of the omega's nipples and sucked on it before biting it lightly.

"Anh~ yes alpha."

"I'm gonna make a mess of you today." The alpha growled as he stroked the omega's member roughly.

"Please~" Soobin was already feeling himself get hard.

"Come, let's shower and go to the bedroom."

The couple rinsed off and in the process of cleaning Soobin.. Yeonjun denied the omega of an orgasm. When they finally finished, Yeonjun and Soobin were on the bed together making out roughly.