48

Part 1 of 2・:*:・11:40 p

Part 1 of 2
・:*:・
11:40 p.m. The day before Soobin's birthday
・:*:・

"Calm down.." Beomgyu whispered in Soobin's ear as the omega hyperventilated. Beomgyu rubbed the male's back gently.

"I c-can't! T-Tomorrow's my b-birthday!" Soobin panted as he tried to breathe properly but it was becoming difficult.

Why does this room seem so much smaller? Soobin balled his hands into fists and shut his eyes.

"Should I get Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asked softly.

"N-no! He'll b-be worried!" Soobin's eyes shot open as he stared at his best friend.

"He's your boyfriend, Soobin." Beomgyu insisted.

"I d-don't know for how m-much longer!" Soobin cried out.

"Then shouldn't you try and spend more time with him?!" Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"It's just g-going to hurt m-more!" Soobin cried.

"God dang it Soobin! I'm calling him and I'm taking you to his apartment."

"N-no don't!"

"Too late. I'm really concerned about you Soobin.."

The aforementioned omega wiped his eyes and looked away trying to steady his breathing enough to tell Beomgyu to stop.

He hadn't seen his boyfriend in a few hours since Yeonjun dropped him off from their day together. But he ready felt the pain of not being Yeonjun's mate even though it wasn't his birthday.

Beomgyu picked up his phone and dialled Yeonjun's number.

"Uh.. Beomgyu?" The alpha was clearly concerned to be receiving a call at this time of the night.

"Soobin's having a bit of a mental breakdown."

"Oh! Do you need me to be there? I can get there in 8 minutes.. 5 if I speed." Beomgyu could hear the male moving stuff around as well as the sound of car keys jingling.

"Yeah. If you could come that would be great. He's not doing too good."

"Okay! I'm in my car, I'll be there soon." Yeonjun hung up abruptly and Beomgyu turned to look at Soobin who was still shaking from his spot on the floor.

"Alright. Let's go. He can't come up here."

"I d-don't w-want him here."

"I don't care." Beomgyu pulled at Soobin's arm and tugged the omega to his feet.

"B-Beommie n-no!"

"He's going to be down stairs in a few minutes. And knowing your alpha, he'll stay out there all night.. in the cold.. waiting for you.."

Soobin frowned and let Beomgyu take him down stairs where his boyfriend was waiting for him.

Clearly Yeonjun had been asleep and had just thrown on shoes to see the omega. His hair was messy and he had thrown a hoodie on over his plaid pajama pants.

"Oh.. Binnie.." The alpha frowned at the males appearance. Soobin was still crying and his body was shaking. The alpha took a step towards the male and the omega took a step back.

Yeonjun felt his heart ache. "Baby, please.."

Soobin reluctantly stepped towards the alpha and let him wrap his arms around the omega.

Immediately Soobin felt himself calm down and he let out the breath that he'd been holding.

"Baby.."

"I'm sorry." Soobin whispered, his ears flat against his head.

The alpha petting the top of his hair and kissed his forehead before asking,"Do you want to spend your birthday with me? We can still go to the party." He murmured.

Soobin just sniffed the alpha's scent once and nodded.

Yeonjun looked up at Beomgyu, "Well see you tomorrow afternoon.. if that's okay?"

Beomgyu nodded,"Sure. You know where to meet for his birthday, right?"

"Yeah." Yeonjun answered, stroking a special spot on Soobin's ear that had the omega practically purring in comfort from how soothed he felt.

"Alright.. I'll see you two tomorrow." Beomgyu waved and left to re-enter the apartment.

"Let's get you back to my place." Yeonjun murmured in the omegas ear, and the dazed omega could only nod.