91

1 of 3 😳maybe I will finish before surgery haha

1 of 3
😳
maybe I will finish before surgery haha

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soobin picked up one more daisy to finish his flower crown before scooting off of the grass and sitting down in his boyfriends lap. The alpha looked down at him and stroked his ears. "What's up?"

"I was thinking about.. my mom.." Soobin mumbled as he placed the crown on his alpha's head.

"What about her?" Yeonjun asked with a gentle smile.

"Well.. I was thinking.. that maybe I want her back in my life.."

Yeonjun's pondered this for a second before speaking,"I think that's a good idea."

"Really?" Soobin looked up at the alpha and the alpha pecked the omega's nose causing Soobin to giggle softly.

"Yeah. She clearly regrets not being in your life when she could have been, and I'm sure she would be ecstatic to be around you."

Soobin smiled in content and adjusted himself better so he could cuddle the alpha more. "I hope my mom and Solhye are happy now.." Soobin mumbled as he felt his eyelids become heavier as the alpha rubbed his back.

"Me too." The alpha added, after all these were the women that helped to birth and raise his mate.

・:*:・

Hyemin paced around the hallway in front of his and Taehyun's apartment before barging in.

"Taehyun!"

He could hear the voices of Taehyun and Beomgyu as they rushed to do something before leaving Taehyun's bedroom with messy hair and unkempt clothing.

Hyemin was also fairly sure that the pants Beomgyu was wearing were actually Taehyun's.

"I'm going to ignore what you guys were obviously doing so I can ask for help."

Taehyun smirked,"If you knew what we were obviously doing then why didn't you leave us alone?"

Taehyun had his hand slowly slipping down Beomgyu's ass but the omega grabbed it and stopped him.

And I thought I was the kinky one.. Hyemin thought to himself.

"What do you need help with Hyemin?" Beomgyu asked while smacking the back of Taehyun's hand away.

"I was just wondering if you had the phone number of.. um.. Renjun.." Hyemin muttered.

"Renjun?" Beomgyu crossed his arms and looked up at Hyemin,"And if I do?"

"Could you like.. set me up on a date with him? O-Or at least ask if he's willing to go on a date with me?"

Taehyun raised his eyebrows in surprise,"What happened to all those one night stands and parties? You want an actual date?"

"Dude you don't understand!" Hyemin exclaimed throwing his hands in the air,"I saw him in the hospital and it was like he was glowing. He just looked so cute and innocent and like a frickin angel."

Taehyun looked at his roommate in shock."Wow."

"Beomgyu I'm begging you." Hyemin grabbed the omega's shoulders and Taehyun growled quietly.

"Firstly, Tae calm down. And second, of course Hyemin, I'll help you. Let me get my phone, I'll ask him if he's single first."

"Thank you!" Hyemin let go of the omega's shoulders and Beomgyu left to go back into Taehyun's bed room.

Hyemin turned to Taehyun and laughed,"Dude you're so territorial."

"I can't even help it. I'm so fucking in love with him."

"Have you guys.. like.. bonded?"

"Not yet. We haven't really gotten that far... but that's okay, I want him to be comfortable with everything we do together."

Beomgyu walked back into the room,"He's single and he told me to give you his number.. also he remembers you? Did you guys talk at the hospital?"

"Um.. not really.. I did buy him some snacks from the machine though."

"Real smooth." Taehyun laughed and Hyemin shoved him.

"Shut up." Hyemin grumbled and opened his phone to see if he received Renjun's number from Beomgyu.

"Whatever." Taehyun scoffed before picking up Beomgyu and settling him over his shoulder,"We're going to engage in sexual activities."

"Ew.. well anyways.. I'm gonna to make a text." Hyemin grabbed his keys and left the dorm.

Taehyun walked back into the bedroom and locked the door.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Nothing like a healthy roommate bond
❤️