80

"Moon Goddess' Descent?" Soobin asked curiously as Renjun bandaged his wrists

"Yeah. It's a mystical sort of thing where the Moon Goddess' powers are passed through a family for generations. And from what I've heard, your grandmother was the last one to have these powers."

"So.. I have them?" Soobin asked skeptically.

"Haven't you noticed anything weird about yourself?" Renjun asked.

Soobin paused and thought about it, "Just.. a few things.." He recalled that dream he had with the strange figure as well as the reoccurring voice that made itself known in his head sometimes. "What's does that have to do with me?"

"Well.. considering your mother was the last one to have it, you currently have it.. and I don't know everything, but I do know that your father is trying to control and manipulate the powers you have because they're in your blood."

Soobin froze, "Does he want.. to take my blood?" He subconsciously curled into himself and Renjun gently took his hand again to examine.

"I'm not sure.. I think it's something like that." Renjun spoke softly as he lifted the omega's arms to look for any more scratches and scabs.

"Oh.." Soobin frowned.

"Wait a minute.. tilt your head.." Renjun spoke, and Soobin obeyed, "Hey.. are you mated?" Renjun asked while looking at the omega's neck in the dim lighting.

"Huh? Yeah." Soobin spoke timidly.

"And marked?" Renjun added.

".. yes.." Soobin spoke again.

Renjun thought about this for a moment before he paled. "Wait.. that means.. your blood has been altered.. and the DNA of your mate is also in your bloodstream.."

"Is that bad?" Soobin asked carefully.

"It won't hurt you.. but it can get you hurt... It means that Alpha Donghye won't get what he wants.. the only way for him to get the blood he wants would be for you to give birth to another omega.. so that your powers can be passed down to them purely." 

Renjun quickly grabbed a band-aid and put it over Soobin's bite mark.

"I need to get out of here.." The omega whispered as Renjun began to assess the omega's legs. "I know my alpha is probably worried sick about me.."

"I can try to help you but it's going to be diffi-"

"Renjun." The door was opened abruptly, "Surely you don't need this much time to do a simple check up?" A new voice spoke.

"N-no. I don't Alpha Donghye." Renjun clenched his hands to stop the shaking, he knew what kind of person the head alpha was, and how bad it was to be on the receiving end of his punishments..

"Leave." He commanded, and the omega pulled away from Soobin quickly, frowning at him before he left the room. Donghye watched the door close behind Renjun before turning to speak to Soobin. "Get up."

Soobin shakily stood up, pressing a hand against the wall so he could be balanced after not standing for so long.

Donghye assessed the omega. "You look just like her." He frowned softly. ".. and you've been injured on your neck..?"

Soobin stared at the ground silently pleading for all of this to just be a dream. A horrible horrible dream.

"Look at me when I speak to you." The alpha commanded and the omega obeyed silently. "See.. you are obedient.. I don't know what Han-Joon was saying to me earlier." The man walked towards the omega. "You know who I am.. right?" He towered over the omega.

Soobin shook his head.

The alpha sighed. "I'm your dad. I've been looking for you for years..  your mother took you away from me when you were born so I wasn't able to raise you myself. I'm sorry Soobin."

Soobin said nothing as he looked at the man, he was able to see a few similarities between himself and the man but they were only noticeable if you tried to find them. I guess I look more like my mom.. but why would he kidnap me?

Don't trust him.

Okay.. Soobin thought to voice in his head.

"Um.. what am I doing here?" the omega asked softly. 

"Well.. to put it shortly.. we're going to get to know each other better.. you'll give me something.. and then you'll get married."

What the fuc-

"Um.. to who..?"

"One of the other werewolves in my pack.. I'm sure you've already met him though. You know, Han-Joon?"

This has to be a nightmare..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
hey 🤪
how y'all doing 🤩

you guys: but you did this for what?
me: why not?