100

"Hey! Leave Seomin alone!" Yeonjae growled before shoving away an alpha who had been hitting on his brother

"Thanks." Seomin mumbled. The twins were in their sophomore year of highschool now and we're still as inseparable as they bad been when they were children.

They'd become close friends with Dohyun, Taehyun and Beomgyu's child who ended up being born an alpha.

As well as Renjun and Hyemin's child, Hyesun, he was an omega.

"You have to be uglier. All the stupid alphas keep hitting on you." Yeonjae growled as he crossed his arms.

Dohyun and Hyesun finally arrived and joined the group, listening to the conversation the twins were having.

Seomin rolled his eyes. "I'm not even doing anything."

"Yeah. I know. But if you're gonna date an alpha, at least date an attractive one. Like Dohyun."

Dohyun blushed. "Wh-what?"

"Huh?" Seomin blushed too.

"Yeah.. I think you two would make a decent couple." Yeonjae spoke as he walked with the group to get icecream.

"D-don't say th-that." Seomin muttered and walked ahead of the group.

"Hey! Come back here!" Yeonjae ran to catch up with his brother.

Dohyun frowned and Hyesun patted his shoulder,"You'll get him next time."

"Yeah. Maybe if Yeonjae doesn't kill me first. He was probably just joking.."

・:*:・

"Appa! Dad! we're home!" Yeonjae yelled into the house and the fathers came to greet the twins.

"Hey." Seomin spoke and moved to hug Yeonjun.

"Hey guys, how was school?" Yeonjun put lunch on the table for the two of them and the twins began to eat.

Soobin sat down at a barstool while Yeonjun moved to clean the kitchen.

"It was fine except for the stupid ugly alphas that kept trying to hit on Seomin. There were so many!" Yeonjae spoke.

Soobin raised his eyebrows and looked at Seomin.

Seomin blushed and looked down at his food,"There weren't th-that many.."

"I had to beat them all up." Yeonjae bragged.

"There was like.. one.. and all you did was shove him away Jae.."

"Doesn't matter." Yeonjae dismissed.

Yeonjun sighed,"Well as long as you're not dating anyone. It should be fine Seomin. I don't trust the boys at your school. Do you feel unsafe?" Yeonjun asked with concern.