60

hellooo (。•̀ᴗ-)✧・:*:・also u might wanna read what I wrote at the v end✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hellooo (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
・:*:・
also u might wanna read what I wrote at the v end
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Gyu? What's going on baby?" Taehyun was standing in front of Beomgyu and Soobin's apartment the next morning.

The night before, Beomgyu had called him and told him there were things to explain but that he couldn't really say them over the phone. But from the sound of his tone, Taehyun was already scared.

Beomgyu fidgeted,"Can we w-wait for Soobin too?"

Taehyun bit his lip but let the change of subject go anyways, grabbing the omegas arm, he pulled the male close and pressed the omegas head against his chest gently before stroking his ears.

At that moment Yeonjun arrived, he didn't even greet the others before asking,"Where's Soobin?"

"He's coming downstairs.." Beomgyu answered, his face pressed against Taehyun's chest.

A few moments later Soobin opened the door to the apartment building and with teary eyes, the omega ran into the arms of his mate wordlessly. "Binnie what's wrong?"

"Um.. I just really missed you.." Soobin whispered, his face buried into Yeonjun's chest.

Yeonjun frowned. "Can we skip classes today? Would you guys be okay with that?"

"Yeah." Taehyun spoke when he felt Beomgyu's head nod against his chest.

Soobin wiped his eyes and nodded, allowing his alpha to scent him breifly before walking with the alpha to his car.

"So.. where to?" Yeonjun asked the group. When he saw that none of them had an idea in mind, he suggested his penthouse. 

Which is how they all ended up in Yeonjun's living room fifteen minutes later at 9 in the morning.

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu who was still shaking. It pained his heart to look at the omega as he suffered from what he was thinking about. "Puppy can you please tell me-"

"The a-alpha we used to d-date is stalking us. H-He found our a-apartment." Beomgyu rushed out and let out the breath he had be holding before turning to look at Taehyun.

Who was furious.

Yeonjun's teeth gritted together and he was about to say something before Soobin spoke up,"He um.. wants me back.. He's claiming to be my mate again. And he said I shouldn't run because he was going to find me."

"Like hell he'll get to you. Who the fuck is this guy?"

"Um.. d-during our freshman year.. he tricked us into believing we were mates.. and I believed it.. and I even lived with him.. That's when he gave me these." Soobin lifted up his hoodie and showed his ribcage to his alpha again before sheepishly putting down the shirt.

"I want to kill him." Taehyun deadpanned.

Beomgyu flinched,"I-I don't think-"

"Did he hit you guys often?" Taehyun asked, interrupting his boyfriend with a steel voice.

"Y-yes.. As a form of discipline.. because we weren't obedient enough-"

"That's bullshit! Even if this prick was your "mate" there's no such thing as being obedient. A relationship is supposed to be fucking equal." Taehyun's voice raised in volume and Beomgyu was flinching with each increase in volume.

"Fuck.. sorry puppy. But if I see him I don't think it'll be possible for me to not get violent with him."

"What's his name?" Yeonjun asked, turning to his boyfriend.

"I-It's.. Han-Joon.."

"Ugh this dude sounds like a fucking prick already.." Yeonjun tried his best to calm down but he was finding it difficult.

"I think you should stay here." Yeonjun suggested, looking at his boyfriend. "I don't want to let you guys stay there anymore. Especially if that creep knows where you are."

Taehyun frowned, "My dorm wouldn't allow you to live with me." He placed a hand over his omegas and stroked it with the back of his thumb."Can he live here with you two?" Taehyun asked.

Yeonjun nodded, "Of course. I have extra rooms.. do you want to come in the mornings to walk with us to school?"

Taehyun nodded without taking his eyes off of Beomgyu who couldn't help but flush under the intense gaze of the alpha he loved,"Yeah, I can just walk here in the morning.."

Yeonjun looked over at Soobin before standing up and leaving the room. "I'm going to scent him.. we'll be back later."

The other couple nodded and sat in silence momentarily. Taehyun frowned and placed his palm on Beomgyu's cheek before murmuring,"I can't believe he even put a hand on you..."

I'm going to remove his hands so he never gets the chance to.. The alpha thought to himself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
A good comment I saw

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧A good comment I saw

my new book cover