57

"Baby?" Yeonjun looked at the omegas pale expression and watched as the omega sprung out of his lap to look at him

"Please. Take me back to the dorms. I-I need to see Beommie! He's there alone." Soobin rushed out, panic had laced his tone after he heard Beomgyu.

Yeonjun, confused and concerned, got up to grab his car keys. Regardless of his concerns, if his boyfriend had somewhere to be he would gladly take him there.

Soobin began speaking to Beomgyu again, "D-did you read it?"

"I-I couldn't.." Beomgyu sounded moments away from losing it,"But it says his name.. oh Moon Goddess I'm so scared." The omega whimpered into the phone and Soobin felt his heart drop.

"I-I'm getting a ride back to the apartment from Yeonjun. I'll be there.. please lock the door Beommie."

"O-okay.."

"Did you tell Taehyun?" Soobin pulled on his shoes and followed Yeonjun to his car.

"No.. I g-got the letter after he dropped me off a-at the apartment.." Beomgyu explained, his voice shaky.

"Okay.. I'm almost there.. okay?" Soobin spoke before hanging up.

"Binnie what's going on?" Yeonjun asked in concern. Soobin's hands were shaking and Yeonjun grabbed one to comfort him.

"It's.. I don't want.. to explain it yet.. please.. um.. wait for me to tell you?" The omega spoke softly.

The alpha nodded,"If something bad is happening or you're getting hurt.. Binnie.."

"No I'm fine.."

The alpha frowned, obviously Soobin was lying to him, but he didn't want to force the male to talk about something he clearly didn't want to talk about.

Yeonjun parked the car outside of the apartment and decided to walk the omega to the apartment door.

"You sure you're okay?" The alpha asked.

"Um.. yes.."

".." Yeonjun frowned but opened his arms for a hug before kissing the omega's lips briefly.

"Okay I have to go-" Soobin rushed out before entering the apartment and leaving a sad alpha behind him.

Does he not trust me..?

・:*:・

"Tell me what happened." Soobin demanded as soon as he locked the

"Th-the person at th-the security desk.. said someone claiming that he was the boyfriend of someone in our room.. b-but when.. I looked at the letter-" Beomgyu let out a sob and handed the letter to Soobin.

Sure enough it was from Han-Joon.

That same disgusting handwriting.

"I.. I'll open it." Soobin whispered before tearing the top of the envelope open and pulling out looseleaf paper.