22

Yeonjun stood outside of Soobin's first class of the day

Yeonjun stood outside of Soobin's first class of the day. It was probably a bad idea to try and talk to Soobin's friend but Soobin hadn't been answering his calls or texts.

Beomgyu walked out of the classroom and was surprised to see Yeonjun standing there.

"Beom- OW!" Yeonjun clutched his shin hopping around and muttering profanities before speaking up again.

"Why did you kic- OW! STOP!"

Beomgyu had punched him in the stomach. And it was kind of a hard punch for someone who didn't exercise often.

"Why did you hit me? And where's Soobin?" Yeonjun groaned out while clutching his chest.

"Why do you care? Go back to Naeun!"

"What are you talking abou-Stop!" He grabbed the omegas wrist to stop him from slapping him.

"Woah, Choi, hands off the puppy." Taehyun walked up to the two males and grabbed Yeonjun's hand, pulling it off of his boyfriend's wrist.

"Tame your puppy! He's been hitting me!"

"Tae I don't know what he's talking about." Beomgyu feigned innocent.

Yeonjun growled at him and Beomgyu flinched. "Hey! Don't growl." Taehyun hit the top of Yeonjun's head. "Beommie did you hit him?"

"..yes.. he hurt Soobin's feelings!"

Taehyun sighed. "Don't hit people."

"Even if they deserve it?"

"Beommie." Taehyun began in a warning tone.

Beomgyu pouted and moved to stand behind Taehyun, hugging him and resting his head on Taehyun's back.

"And you, why are you at my puppy's classroom? What are you doing here?" He placed his hands over Beomgyu's that were on his stomach.

"I was looking for Soobin.." Yeonjun muttered, rubbing at the bruise that was starting to form on his shin.

"Why?" Taehyun asked.

"I may have caused a tiny little bit of a misunderstanding.. and I also.. forgot to pick him up yesterday when I told him I would.."

"Woah dude. You're stupid. I couldn't imagine leaving this puppy behind. He'd be the only thing on my mind." Taehyun looked over at his shoulder at Beomgyu who's ears were down on his head with shyness before turning back to Yeonjun.

"I know I know. It was really stupid. I've been told. I only met with Naeun to tell her that nothing was ever going to happen between us. But I think it was a waste, she's still saying stupid things."

"That's tragic." Beomgyu growled from behind Taehyun.

"Beommie."

"I'm not lying."

Taehyun tried to hide his smile before turning back to Yeonjun. "So you want to explain to him what happened?"

"Yes. Please help me. I think if I call him again, he'll block me."

Taehyun removed Beomgyu from behind him and brought the omega to stand in front of him.

"He's the only one who can help you."

Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"Please?"

"Can I hit you again?"

"Beommie! Stop the violence."

"Fine. I'll give you this chance." Beomgyu pulled out his phone and called Soobin. "Let's eat out. I'm coming to get you now, be dressed. Love you, bye."

He hung up the phone quickly before Soobin could say no."You're paying." He smirked at Yeonjun.

"I'm fine with that."

・:*:・

Yeonjun was in the bathroom of the restaurant. Taehyun said he would text the alpha when Soobin arrived.

Soobin finally walked in and sniffed the air. "Um.. why do I smell Yeonjun?"

"Ah.. I passed him in the hallway." Beomgyu lied effortlessly. "Now, come and sit!" Beomgyu gestured to the seat across from him and Taehyun.

"Uh.. okay.. but you and Taehyun need to chill. I didn't come to third wheel."

"Well. Now you won't get the chance to." Taehyun spoke.

"What?" Soobin's back was to the bathroom doors, so when Yeonjun slid into the seat next to him he jumped and punched the male out of fear.

"Oh! Oh I'm sorry!" Soobin scooted away and leaned his back against the window of their booth.

"Why is everyone so violent today?!" Yeonjun grabbed his arm, rubbing at it to soothe the bruise.

"S-sorry Yeonjun.. but what are you doing here?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Yes I am updating a lot lolol