40

Taehyun ran after the omega

Taehyun ran after the omega. He had gone too many days without the male to just give up right then and there.

"Gyu, please!" Taehyun begged, chasing the omega as he watched the omega slow down.

"I-I can't!" Beomgyu yelled towards him.

Fed up, Taehyun cornered him, picked up the omega, and placed him over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" Beomgyu yelled.

"No!"

Beomgyu's started beating his fists against the alpha's back but Taehyun wasn't having it as he carried the omega outside to the courtyard.

He walked them to the area where they had their picnic date. "If I put you down, you can't run away." Taehyun deadpanned.

"..." Beomgyu stayed silent.

"I'm serious puppy."

"Fine." Beomgyu grumbled and Taehyun put the omega down and had him sit in the grass.

Taehyun sat down next to him.

"Will you let me explain?" Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu just nodded and subconsciously leaned towards the alpha with his arms crossed, resting a blonde head on Taehyun's shoulder.

It took Taehyun everything to not coo at the action before he took a deep breath and began to talk.

"I knew we were mates from the day I saw you in the nurse's office..." Taehyun turned his head slightly to gauge Beomgyu's reaction -which was nothing- before continuing.

"But all that time I spent pursuing you and not telling you.. was for you. Puppy, I don't know everything that has gone on in your past.. but I know that something scares you.. and it holds you back from feeling comfortable with new people and in public places.."

Taehyun grabbed the omega's hand and let out a breath he had been holding in anticipation when he saw that Beomgyu intertwined their fingers.

"I didn't say anything because I didn't want to scare you off in the beginning.. I fell in love with you so so fast.. But I knew if I told you.. that you might not believe it at all. You can't feel the mate attraction until you turn 19 so you might have thought I was lying to you Puppy."

A few tears dropped down the omega's face and Taehyun wiped them away with the hand that wasn't holding Beomgyu's.

"I didn't want to pressure you into liking me back just because we were mates. I wanted something genuine with you. And those days before your birthday where you cried hurt me. I wanted to tell you.. so so badly puppy.. but you hadn't even told me you loved me.. I wanted things to be mutual between us.."

Taehyun slowly pulled Beomgyu into his lap and the omega allowed it.

"A-and maybe it makes you angry that I did all of this without you knowing.. just know that I'm sorry.. and I'm still very in love with you.. and if.. if you really think it's for best.. and you really can't stand me because of what I did.." Taehyun wiped his own tears and tried to not sob.

Beomgyu's heart clenched at the next words Taehyun said.

"Y-You can reject me a-as your m-mate." Taehyun finished, he moved to wipe his own tears away, and flinched in surprise when he noticed Beomgyu was the one wiping them.

Beomgyu mumbled something softly.

"W-what?" Taehyun asked with a bit of fear.

Taehyun watched intensley as the omega pulled away and took the necklace Taehyun have given him out of his shirt to show Taehyun he was still wearing it.

"I'm not going to reject you as my mate. I love you. I'm your omega. And you're my alpha." Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck and rested his head on Taehyun's shoulder.

"Oh thank the moon goddess..." Taehyun put his arms around Beomgyu's waist. "I can't actually lose you." Taehyun whispered before blinking away more tear droplets.

Taehyun hadn't cried in so long, but this omega.. if he lost him.. he would cry for years.

"Puppy?"

"Hm?" Beomgyu pulled away and looked into the alpha's eyes.

"I love you. A lot."

"I love you too." Beomgyu flushed red and leaned in to kiss the alpha slowly.

Taehyun tightened his grip on the omega's waist and the omega did his best to leave any space in between the two as he moved into a straddle position and hugged Taehyun.

The alpha pulled away and began to scent the omega causing him to burst out in giggles.

They were in love with each other.

《🍯's/N: That wording is awkward but it's genuinely not foreshadowing lol》

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
If anyone dislikes the amount of Taegyu feel free to leave because I literally love them 😡

Babie Puppy Beommie
and
Alpha Taehyunnie