62

Hiii~

Hiii~

lol no one cares but I'm so done with school. it makes me legit cry so 💞
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・:*:・In the Classroom・:*:・

Soobin bit his lip sadly as he surveyed the room. Even if he asked one of the other students for help, they would probably think he was acting weird.

With teary eyes, Soobin waited for the teacher to return.

The professor entered the classroom and noticed that most of the students weren't doing any more work."Class is dismissed."

Soobin sighed as he could finally get up. In a rush, he grabbed his bag as well as Beomgyu's items. He wanted to go and find Beomgyu but Yeonjun was already there at the door.

"Baby? Why are your eyes red?" Yeonjun frowned.

"Where's Beomgyu?" Taehyun questioned nervously, noticing the omega wasn't there and feeling his alpha senses suddenly become more alert.

"He's-"

Taehyun's phone rang. He picked it up before running and leaving the others behind.

・:*:・ Meanwhile ・:*:・

"Who the fuck are you?" Han-Joon growled out watching as Hyemin took a step closer.

"I heard someone crying. And from the way this looks, you're the reason why. Unlike other alphas, I won't be a fucking bystander to violence." Hyemin stood in between Beomgyu and Han-Joon before looking down to see that Beomgyu was the omega on the floor.

"Wait.. aren't you Taehyun's mate.." He whispered at a volume so Han-Joon couldn't hear.

Beomgyu whimpered before nodding, "Please help.." The omega was still on the floor because it hurt him too much to stand up on his own.

Who the fuck is this guy ..? Hyemin thought to himself in annoyance.

Hyemin's alpha instincts kicked in when he saw Han-Joon attempt to grab Beomgyu, who flinched away from him with a whimper.

Hyemin pushed the alpha away from Beomgyu roughly and punched Han-Joon. The alpha grunted and clutched his cheek with a groan.

"Back off man." Hyemin spoke.

"That's my mate." Han-Joon muttered.

"Like hell. He's fucking terrified of you." Hyemin leaned down to help Beomgyu stand up carefully, being careful to not apply any pressure that could hurt the male.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, and Beomgyu could only shake his head as tears rolled down his cheeks. Hyemin grabbed a napkin from his pocket and handed it to the omega before attempting to walk away with him.

"Put my mate down." Han-Joon growled out, but Hyemin want having it.

"Fuck off creep, or I'll yell and alert people about you trespassing." He flipped off Han-Joon.

"I don't give a fuck. He's coming with me." Han-Joon blocked Hyemin's path and grabbed Beomgyu's arm roughly, his tight grip was sure to leave a bruise.

Quickly, Hyemin pulled out his phone, dialing Taehyun before handing it to the omega and sitting Beomgyu against a wall.

Hyemin easily towered over the alpha by a good 6 to 7 inches. "Do you want to fight or some shit? I'm giving you the chance to walk away now." Hyemin growled.

He menacingly formed one hand into a claw and stalked towards Han-Joon. "I'm not afraid to spill your blood across this fucking floor."

"Tch. I'll be back later. Just you wait, Beomgyu." Han-Joon glared as he shoved past the two and left.

Beomgyu sighed with relief. "Th-thank you Hyem-min.. thank you so much." Beomgyu sobbed. "Oh my moon goddess." The omega wiped his eyes as large tears continued to roll down his cheeks.

"It was no-"

"Beomgyu! Beommie where- Oh fuck- baby!" Taehyun could smell his omega's pheromones as he ran into the stairwell.

He noticed the omega immediately and kneeled in front of him. "Baby.." Beomgyu couldn't contain himself as he cried harder and wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck.

"Hyemin, thanks.. I don't know what I would do if I lost-" Taehyun cut himself off, not wanting to speak it into existence. "Thank you."

Hyemin shrugged and tucked his hands into his pockets before nodding at them and leaving. Damn, I need a mate..

Taehyun pulled away, "Baby what's this.." He placed a hand on the omegas cheeks and rubbed his thumb under the black eye forming.

"He h-hit me." Beomgyu hiccupped, "A-and kicked me h-here.." The omega pointed to his ribs and Taehyun was livid.

"Where the fuck did he go-" Taehyun was about to stand but Beomgyu grabbed his hand,"Please stay... n-not right now."

Taehyun kissed his forehead, "Okay baby.. let's just go get your stuff."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Everyone say thank u Hyemin!