14

Remember to vote and comment (

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Soobin moaned softly as the alpha trailed light kisses up his neck with a smirk.

"You like this?" Yeonjun asked, his lips brushing against Soobin's earlobe as he whispered.

"Yes alpha."

"Such a good omega."

He murmured into Soobin's ear before moving to Soobin's neck and pressing his tongue flat against his neck to lick him slowly.

Soobin's back arched off of the bed and he wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck.

"You're all mine." Yeonjun whispered.

"I'm all yours alpha." Soobin spoke.

"I'm going to mark you now." The alpha spoke in a familiar voice that wasn't Yeonjun's.

Soobin's eyes snapped open as he looked at the alpha leaning over him. Soobin watched in horror as Yeonjun's face shifted to that of his past abuser.

"NO!"

The man leaned in, preventing the omega from moving, and causing him to cry out as the alpha's teeth were bared menacingly.

"Please- STOP! STOP- GET AWAY!"

"Soobin.. Soobin!"

"Soobin! Wake up Soobin." The omega panted, sitting up in a cold sweat as he looked into his best friend's concerned gaze.

Beomgyu was sitting on the edge of Soobin's bed with a hand on Soobin's shoulder from waking up the distressed omega.

"Binnie are you okay? You were yelling and crying in your sleep just now.." Beomgyu looked at his friend.

"O-Oh did I wake you up..?" Soobin asked embarrassed and still shaken.

"It doesn't matter if I was woken up Binnie, are you okay?"

Soobin tried to nod but found himself shaking his head in sadness instead.

"It was him." Soobin whispered softly causing Beomgyu to grimace at the mention of the alpha that had made their lives hell.

"Come here." The omega whispered, opening his arms for Soobin to hug him.

Soobin embraced him and rested a head on Beomgyu's shoulder.

"What happened?"

"I-I.. the d-dream I had.. " Soobin sighed, hands shaking as he ran a hand through his hair.

"You know what.. we can just cuddle. Don't worry about that dream okay?"

Soobin nodded and rested his head on Beomgyu's shoulder. The two males falling asleep in a slightly awkward position, but still falling asleep nonetheless.

・:*:・

The next morning Soobin was disappointed to find that he could remember every part of the dream.

Biting on his lower lip, he and Beomgyu went to class, but this time Soobin walked a little faster.

He was anxious.

After that nightmare he didn't even want to look at Yeonjun.

And although Beomgyu wasn't exactly sure about what Soobin was doing, he could tell that the other omega was not doing as well as he could've been.

The first lecture ended and Beomgyu purposely took a long time getting packed.

He wanted them to run into Yeonjun because it wasn't fair of Soobin to take a dream as reality and hurt the alpha that wanted to be with him.

"B-Beommie can we go any faster?"

"U-uh give me a second." The omega finished packing and both of them walked towards the door.

At that second Yeonjun appeared at the door of the classroom, causing Soobin to flinch and look away.

"Soobin." The alpha called out to him. Soobin didn't even look at the alpha, instead, he directed his attention to the floor.

"Choi Soobin." The alpha spoke with a bit of anger in his tone.

The omega flinched and looked up at him, still trying to ignore his presence. Confused and fed up, the alpha grabbed Soobin by the wrist and pulled him away,"We'll be back Beomgyu."

He muttered to the concerned omega before pulling Soobin with him.

Finding an empty classroom, he opened the door and pushed Soobin against the wall. "Why are you ignoring me?"

Soobin couldn't even speak. The anger pheromones that Yeonjun was exuding made it hard for him to breathe let alone speak.

The look of anger on Yeonjun's face was almost identical to his. Soobin stared at Yeonjun with wide eyes before he started hyperventilating.

Soobin sunk to the floor, shakily trying to steady himself before he started to cry softly.

Immediately, Yeonjun's anger disappeared and he looked at the omega in a panic.

"S-Soobin.."

"Please *hic* d-don't hurt m-me." He managed to stutter out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Haahah I hope you guys can be patient, you won't know who he is until chapter 30

😔 maybe I'll try doing some double updates.