73

"So

"So.. we mark each other?" Soobin asked timidly.

"Yeah, usually it feels right because of us being mates. The biting part is easy... but it only works after we've had sex though, to show how close we are. " The alpha answered simply.

Soobin's cheeks flushed red,"How can you say that word so bluntly?"

"What? Sex?" Yeonjun teased, leaning towards his boyfriend who was slowly leaning backwards.

Soobin placed a hand over the alpha's mouth. "Don't say it- EW! Did you just lick me?" Soobin pulled his hand away quickly and wiped it on the blanket and glared at his smirking boyfriend.

"If you'd let me, I'd like to lick you more." The alpha shifted their positions and leaned over the omega who was laying flat on his back staring up into the eyes of his horny alpha boyfriend.

"Yeonjun-"

"What? I'm just being honest."

The alpha chuckled looking down at the omega, raking his eyes over the omegas legs which were visible because he was wearing his swimming shorts.

"And if I'm honest.. I want to have sex with yo-"

Soobin moved out from underneath the alpha quickly,"Okay!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes with a laugh and moved to sit while leaning back onto the palms of his hands.

Soobin stood in front of him, "L-Let's go towards the water."

"No sex?" The alpha asked with a fake pout as he folded their blanket and put the basket in the car he'd parked nearby. He took off his shoes and replaced them with flip-flops.

"No!" Soobin yelled while crossing his arms. "Not ever."

"Not even when you're in heat?" Yeonjun asked as we walked towards his boyfriend.

"W-Why are you talking about this?" Soobin started walking towards the water and the alpha had to jog to catch up with him.

"Sex is fun." Yeonjun said to provoke the omega.

"Yeah.. well don't have it with anyone else." Soobin pouted pointing a finger into Yeonjun's chest,"You're mine."

"Yeah?" The alpha asked, placing his hands on the omegas hips. "Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes..?" The omega stuttered out. "W-what does that m-mean?" He frowned.

"Baby I'm just teasing, of course I'm yours." The alpha leaned in and kissed Soobin on the lips.

Soobin pulled away to murmur,"Good." The omega felt the waves from the sea crash against his legs as the alpha kissed his lips again.

The feeling of having a beach to themselves made Soobin feel like he was floating and living in a dream.

The omega felt the alpha bite his lower lip with a smirk. He was about to ask why Yeonjun was smiling when the alpha broke their kiss quickly and splashed the omega.

"YEONJUN!" He screeched as he felt the cold water sink into his t-shirt and chill his skin.

"What's wrong babe?" The alpha teased as he backed away from his fuming boyfriend.

"You j-jerk!" The omega cupped water and splashed it onto his mate before running away while giggling.

"I'm going to get you back for that!" The alpha laughed before running after the omega in the shadow water.

"You started it!"The omega called over his shoulder. He was about to make an escape when he tripped and landed on his ass in the water.

The alpha used this as his chance to splash the omega with more water.

Just hearing the omega's cute shriek and giggles had Yeonjun's heart filled with enough warm to last him ages.

Finally, Soobin got out of the water with a pout. "Meanie!"

The alpha didn't bother to apologize as he laughed at the omega. He picked up Soobin and began to walk them both to the showers so they could get rid of the sand.

"C'mon, don't be mad, you were just laughing seconds ago." The alpha smirked.

"Yeah.. but you ruined our kissing moment." Soobin crossed his arms after finishing his rinse.

"We can recreate it anytime you want babe."

Soobin attempted to be annoyed and roll his eyes but he found it difficult to do so in Yeonjun's presence. "Okay.." Soobin trailed off slightly excited at the idea of continuing what they'd started before.

"Alright, let's head back. I'm sure you're tired."

Soobin nodded and grabbed the alpha's hand.

"Also.. Soobin.."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to be marked?"

"Yes."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
So yeah smut incoming

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧So yeah smut incoming

I realised.. I have the same bias but I'm different fonts..

 I have the same bias but I'm different fonts

yup

I can't believe this